What games do you guys play other than POE?

I recently decided to jump into 7 Days to Die and it's been fun so far.
Streaming Path of Exile on Twitch: Twitch.tv/ActionRPGs

“There are only two great tragedies in life: one is not getting what you want and the other is getting it.” ―Oscar Wilde
I use 'bad' leagues and waiting time between leagues to catch up with good single-player titles.

My last 3 finished games are: Atomic Heart, Resident Evil 4 remake and Mafia 2 original. Now close to finishing Shadow of Tomb Raider. Grabbed Horizon Zero Dawn and Sun Haven during Steam's summer sale so one of those will be next.

But unfortunately I don't have any other 'forever'/'high-replayability' game like PoE. Tried getting into Warframe two times, but the sci-fi setting just doesn't click for me. But I haven't given up on it completely.

Also having 1-2 play-sessions per week with friends. We recently got into Monster Hunter: Rise. Before that it was a mix of Rocket League + Fall Guys. And before that Destiny 2 - we completed all content that were meant for 3 players.

I also have over 1k hours in Dead by Daylight and probably several thousand hours in League of Legends, but I realized that both of them are just too toxic and not worth your time and mental health.
Halls of Torment. Similar like Vampire Survivors but better graphics in the typical pixel art style.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Jul 19, 2023, 7:29:56 PM
Just picked up The Planet Crafter.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
gandhar0 wrote:
Halls of Torment. Similar like Vampire Survivors but better graphics in the typical pixel art style.

One of my co-workers suggested that too, it is on the list.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
gandhar0 wrote:

I wouldn't put it top 5 in the genre right now but it looks like it has a good future. If you love the genre then yeah I recommend it.
"
innervation wrote:
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
gandhar0 wrote:

I wouldn't put it top 5 in the genre right now but it looks like it has a good future. If you love the genre then yeah I recommend it.

Yeah, I'm currently playing it right now. It's not bad at all, but I liked Soulstone Survivors a lot more than Halls of Torment.
"
sumfight wrote:

Yeah, I'm currently playing it right now. It's not bad at all, but I liked Soulstone Survivors a lot more than Halls of Torment.

Beat the game, defeating all bosses (only 3 so far) and unlocking all maps + classes.

Game is fun but content is not very much (lets see how EA progresses) but i still play it every day for at least 1 hour. It is sooo fun blowing up massive amounts of enemies in a firework spectacle. Warlock kinda weak but other classes are more balanced imo.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Jul 29, 2023, 5:38:19 PM
Halls of torment is great def got my 5 bucks worth. Played it to a 100% completion(for now) and had a blast doing it.
I loved the progression of items and power.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Last edited by danigavi on Sep 5, 2023, 4:07:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info