What games do you guys play other than POE?

Depends who you're playing with, but we usually just hang out and play a bunch of different titles - "Call of Duty," "Fortnite," that sort of thing. Maybe some retro stuff here and there too. #videogamelife
Removed.
Streaming Path of Exile on Twitch: Twitch.tv/ActionRPGs

“There are only two great tragedies in life: one is not getting what you want and the other is getting it.” ―Oscar Wilde
Last edited by Exhumer1 on Jul 9, 2023, 5:20:12 PM
AC franchise. Finishing up Valhalla waiting for AC:Mirage.

"
Exhumer1 wrote:
I've been playing a fair amount of Diablo IV, and when I'm bored with that I turn to BattleBit Remastered. 254 players per server in 127 vs. 127 matches. Highly recommended.
Battlebit was pretty cool I guess I played too much battlefield 2042 and cod to get into it.

Good for people with lower end pc I imagine though.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Jul 4, 2023, 9:09:31 AM
I recently downloaded Roblox and now I play it sometimes, I like it.
...this thread has so many bots lol.

Anyway Naraka Bladepoint is FINALLY hitting PS5 and I can't wait to wuxia it up on Kung Fu Island.

Been playing Aliens Fire Team Elite with my droogs fairly casually. Zero gameplay loop incentive. Terrible grind. Lips don't move. But when you cut loose with the smartgun and the iconic foley kicks you back to the 80s none of that even vaguely fucking matters.

The name says it all.
"
鬼殺し wrote:

Anyway Naraka Bladepoint is FINALLY hitting PS5 and I can't wait to wuxia it up on Kung Fu Island.

Been playing Aliens Fire Team Elite with my droogs fairly casually. Zero gameplay loop incentive. Terrible grind. Lips don't move. But when you cut loose with the smartgun and the iconic foley kicks you back to the 80s none of that even vaguely fucking matters.

Speaking of bots. Naraka? lol.
-Official Forum Dweller-
"
xPiranha wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:

Speaking of bots. Naraka? lol.

I had a feeling thatd be the case but it really doesn't bother me when it comes to those sorts of games. If the toss up is between a long wait time to get 60 real people or quick matchmaking due to bot proliferation, I will choose the Cyberdyne solution every time. Also, given I don't live in a large gaming demographic, I would rather face low ping bots over high ping Americans or Europeans.

After all, I played and enjoyed UT bot matches for years. I am a fan of a well made enemy bot mode.

But if you mean bots in the "cheating" sense...eh, still not really that bothered. So far the worst bots I have faced in any game have been dev-made: For Honor's top difficulty bots just straight up read input. They are fucking bullshit.

So overall I would say bots exploiting systems in ARPGs and MMOs are more concerning to me than in raw pvp, where the role of the bot has always been a little more collaborative.

But if I give the game a go and find it unplayable due to bots, well, not like I paid for it nor will have any trouble shrugging past it to the next game. It's a f2p Chinese-made weeb fest. If I can fuck Genshin off despite its insane Japanese cast and sheer amount of free "stuff", I can certainly fuck Naraka off.

Either way, I appreciate your input even if it was just another shitting on someone else's little parade.

Ps hoho

The name says it all.
hoho that's fair I guess it really is more filler bots than anything. Played my fair share of Naraka Justina and Tarka were my picks usually.
-Official Forum Dweller-
I picked up Soulstone Survivors and it really scratched an itch since I'm in waiting mode for the next league. I ended up liking it more than Vampire Survivors.

Thinking about trying Inscryption before it goes off sale on the steam summer sale.
Played some Stanley's Parable and started Superliminal. Man, I love Steam Summer Sales.
witch enthusiast, send occ/ele/necro builds

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info