What games do you guys play other than POE?

Currently Last Epoch and started a new chill Terraria run two days ago.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Yep, back on Buriedbornes. What a fucking game. FINALLY made a decent Necromancer build the other night that generated a heap of barriers (barriers block one attack outright), only to face a common boss I've never worried about before because I had no idea it STEALS BARRIERS. Yeah, that was a laugh.

A new season just started too. OhNussy is such a beast.

Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.
Witch hunter trainer
I'm gonna be playing Twitter after Elon gets around to fixing it.
for the past ~10 months, GTFO.
Just found another OhNussy game called Ending Days. He abandoned active updating of it a few years ago to focus on the much more successful BuriedBornes but I think I like Ending Days more. It takes the BuriedBornes mechanics and adapts them to a board-game style rogue-lite where you have 100 days (turns) to level up two characters to beat the boss. Structurally it's a lot like those Fantasy Flight games (eg Arkham Horror, Eldritch Horror, Fury of Dracula) where you have to clear various subgoals like discovering and then beating sub bosses (who regularly throw spanners in the works that you have to deal with or the game gets real hard) before facing the big bad, Satan. For anyone familiar with BB the resemblance is immediate. After each run you can use mission rewards to gacha for new characters and bosses, and customise each class/hero in terms of job and stats.

The reddit is dead but it has a good 'starter' guide. OhNussy has said he won't take the servers down and will do bug fixes but it's pretty clear he's focusing on his major success, BuriedBornes and the in-development BuriedBornes 2. Ending Days is problematic but I think it unfairly sits in BB's shadow.

It has a rough as guts translation, as usual with OhNussy games, but I stayed up all night playing it after a first very confused but intrigued run so yeah, it's definitely got that OhNussy DNA going. I like it more than his more recent effort, the deceptively cute idle dungeon runner B100X, but they're all really the same beast, full of unfair combos, sudden death and the belief that you'll do a bit better next time.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on May 10, 2022, 11:55:47 PM
Frostpunk gonna try
miss it somehow...
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Been having fun with Vampire Survivors, a cheap game on steam.

It's basically a walking simulator, very reminiscent of PoE's autobombers. Not all that much to it but more than $3 worth.
Украина в моём сердце
Sacred 2 Gold+Community Patch.

Cost me a whole 5 bucks through Humble Bundle. I never really gave it that much of a crack but I really did enjoy what I played of it and thinking about the incoming 'PoE 2' skill gem changes reminded me that an older, open world ARPG had its own version of equippable skills+equippable modifiers, and I really liked the fact that you could make one-button combos out of them.

Also, Blind Guardian are in it.

"
kaijyuu2 wrote:
Been having fun with Vampire Survivors, a cheap game on steam.

It's basically a walking simulator, very reminiscent of PoE's autobombers. Not all that much to it but more than $3 worth.

i love vampire survivors and similar games now. seems like its ramping out an entire genre now, which i find great. i also play Nomad Survival, and on my wishlist have Brotato, Gunlocked, Grim Horde and Boneraiser Minions. all of which are like VS.

wanted a tower defense like game, found Yorg.io which CAN be played for free on browser, even yorg.io 3 (which has lower reviews). i love these simplistic style cheap as hell games.
i bought yorg.io on steam though for 98 cents

https://yorg.io/

recently Prey and its DLC mooncrash were free on epic games launcher, and now borderlands 3 is free. so im playing through these which will keep be busy for months.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info