Runners-up of the Talent Competition

I can stick a hotdog down my throat without choking :D
#TALENT
Lotta good entries in both, but it feels like what winds up as "winner" and what winds up as "runner-up" is kinda RNG.

....I guess that's appropriate. :P
Awakened Combustion Support when?

you should have made a maven
she wins by numbers

my knife was not selected either
All amazing work !! good job
"
buttcaake wrote:
Wondering if my submissions was lost in the thread and ggg didn't notice it. Community of poe loved it, so I was really hoping it would at least appear as a runner up.. Sigh. Too bad

Actually I see it's probably they didn't even see your submission since you just posted a timid link to youtube (not even linked with URL tags) and posted an image that steals all the attention.
"
FedeS wrote:
"
buttcaake wrote:
Wondering if my submissions was lost in the thread and ggg didn't notice it. Community of poe loved it, so I was really hoping it would at least appear as a runner up.. Sigh. Too bad

Actually I see it's probably they didn't even see your submission since you just posted a timid link to youtube (not even linked with URL tags) and posted an image that steals all the attention.

Ah. Dang. I couldn't figure out how to link it properly..
Path of Exile is a pretty repetitive game, like any other.
So why I am still here After all these years ?
Well, I can feel how the developers feel about PoE.
Every League there's just much more than new content to play, there's much more than some background lore and some unique rewards.
Everything is so deep, so well explored and I think that the communit comprehends and feel the same.
And I really love to see how amazing people are about this game and how they really appreciate Path of Exile.
Great job guys!
"
buttcaake wrote:
"
FedeS wrote:
"
buttcaake wrote:

Ah. Dang. I couldn't figure out how to link it properly..

Not saying that was the cause you didn't get attention from GGG but yea tagging always help, you just select the text and click the URL button.
Congrats!
https://www.pathofexile.com/
gj all <3
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info