[3.17] The Frozen Garden - Elementalist Permafreeze Arc Mines (3.17 partial, recommend self cast)

"
Wheneever I pre-stack on bosses, the sequence doesnt really go off. So I end up playing bosses like regular mapping mobs and just spam mines onto it. Tremor rod really feels clunky for stacks. :/ But i'll just need to get better atm.

Yeah, the sequence thing doesn't really work. I have detonate mines on my left mouse click (the button I walk with). So I stack all 17 mines on the boss before he is activated, then I move towards him (in a circle around him) with a different key bound to move only, and then when he is active, I switch to using my left mouse button to walk, which detonates the mines as I move around him. So, if he doesn't die, I'm also safe, since I'm moving. That said, no boss ever survive long enough to do anything anyway.

Also, remember not to use your arcanist brand on phys reflect maps.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Last edited by CrazylikE on Apr 22, 2021, 1:13:34 PM
@CrazylikE
@CantripN

Thanks for reply!
I will try to look for that armor u show me (with hp and max hp). :)
Just use Blade Blast 1, no more phys reflect issues.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
CantripN wrote:
Just use Blade Blast 1, no more phys reflect issues.

Wave of Conviction alone has killed me :P
Never had that happen🤣

Still, can also use level 1 for those.

Or phys to light.

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
Last edited by CantripN on Apr 22, 2021, 1:17:16 PM
"
CantripN wrote:
Never had that happen🤣

Still, can also use level 1 for those.

Or phys to light.

Level 1 WoC won't give me lightning exposure because of the flat fire/cold damage. If I had more flat lightning damage maybe. Anyway, no need to use arcanist brand on anything other than higher tier bosses anyway, just gotta remember it =)
I guess the Game is telling me to keep trying and improve myself with the build.. Just got the 40% arc damage enchant when doing uber lab.. :D
Is Glorious Vanity without the Chest unveil and craft already worth it, or should I wait until I find that?
"
I guess the Game is telling me to keep trying and improve myself with the build.. Just got the 40% arc damage enchant when doing uber lab.. :D
Is Glorious Vanity without the Chest unveil and craft already worth it, or should I wait until I find that?

The chest craft probably isn't worth it anymore.

That's my chest right now, if I were to instead craft "gain % of life as extra es" i would get less life AND es. But glorious vanity is definitely wort it if you have the skill points to fit it in. (apparently, my PoB skills sucks. the gain life as es craft is better)
Last edited by CrazylikE on Apr 22, 2021, 2:53:42 PM
"
CrazylikE wrote:
"

That's my chest right now, if I were to instead craft "gain % of life as extra es" i would get less life AND es. But glorious vanity is definitely wort it if you have the skill points to fit it in.

That's... not true. You'd lose 152 Life, and gain 628 ES. It's a good trade. I wouldn't do the 6% craft, but the 10%? For sure.

Last edited by CantripN on Apr 22, 2021, 2:30:02 PM
"
CantripN wrote:
"
CrazylikE wrote:
"

That's my chest right now, if I were to instead craft "gain % of life as extra es" i would get less life AND es. But glorious vanity is definitely wort it if you have the skill points to fit it in.

That's... not true. You'd lose 152 Life, and gain 628 ES. It's a good trade. I wouldn't do the 6% craft, but the 10%? For sure.

Really? I tested it in my PoB, I even juiced it up to 14% and it still went down in both life and es. That's weird, I guess there's a bug? Or I messed up some how.

Edit: I just tested it again, and now it shows what you said.. dang. I'm sorry about that, I thought it was weird at first myself, but I trusted what PoB said but I must have done something wrong and I can't test it in-game cause I don't have the craft yet. Oh well, that's good news for me, when I get the craft I'll get even more EHP :)
Last edited by CrazylikE on Apr 22, 2021, 2:36:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info