🎄Friendly and Active🎄 <Maven's Realm> recruits for the new season! (1000+ players, Discord✅)

"
Maelfica wrote:
Request sent in discord. Former member looking to join back up as casual.

welcome back. u are in Maven
Elite player who takes off a few months at a time, but when I play a league, I go pretty hard. Looking for a place where I don't feel obligated to feel forced to play a ce3rtain kind of way to retain membership.
bump
Could I possibly join? Please. =]
"
wrathchild619 wrote:
Elite player who takes off a few months at a time, but when I play a league, I go pretty hard. Looking for a place where I don't feel obligated to feel forced to play a ce3rtain kind of way to retain membership.

invited
bump
Hello, my name is Cem (27 y/o) and I am from TX, USA. Played poe since 2013 but quit playing in 3.7 or 3.8. I am a casual player, don't have multiple 95+ accounts but have a good knowledge of game basics. I am back to playing poe and looking for the guild. Thanks
"
chopchopper wrote:
Hello, my name is Cem (27 y/o) and I am from TX, USA. Played poe since 2013 but quit playing in 3.7 or 3.8. I am a casual player, don't have multiple 95+ accounts but have a good knowledge of game basics. I am back to playing poe and looking for the guild. Thanks

dm sent.
bump
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info