New Microtransactions: Stygian Consecrated Path, Stygian Fist of War, Valkyrie Smite, Demonic Lightning Warp, Exalted Holy Relic Effects and Twilight Microtransactions Sale

lol imagine that
don’t touch the harvest please. It’s not as unbalanced as you think. Or do you think playing a whole year to do one thing more or less normal is good?
Very nice,
please splitting steel and call of steel flying blades on the back next. Something that goes well with the warlord sets would be great, or neutral color designs.

We need more options to use invisible buff effect on skills.
For example steel skin looks absolutely hideous on our $$$ cosmetic sets!
Last edited by Psykrom on Mar 13, 2021, 7:00:36 AM
Game started 2013 and ppl biching changes to harvest that started 9 months ago as if it defines original vision of game. More you complain harvest more you show that you dont know poe. Releasing mtx in midst of this so what when the game is free bich more pls? You dont have to buy mtx instead you can go back to reddit to start more meme threads [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Mar 14, 2021, 4:28:33 AM
"
poe2000000 wrote:
Game started 2013 and ppl biching changes to harvest that started 9 months ago as if it defines original vision of game. More you complain harvest more you show that you dont know poe. Releasing mtx in midst of this so what when the game is free bich more pls? You dont have to buy mtx instead you can go back to reddit to start more meme threads [Removed by Support]

people should check up on your recent forum post lol

you come in here telling other ppl they B'ing.. yet you yourself are asking for a headhunter remove?
explode-chest remove?
and complaining about aurabot as well?

really dude?

stop trolling!
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Mar 14, 2021, 7:14:44 AM
if ggg deletes your post. contact me and send your post. its about time
fk archnemesis.
To all the newbie players: Don't buy this MTX if you wanna reach the end game with them, because actually there's only like 4-5 builds who reach the endgame and are not in this MTX.
Buy Blade Vortex or Minion MTX, this ones gonna let you play till the end...
I went to buy the exalt thing and you know, closed my eyes, because I saw in global chat 10 years ago, someone say "They didn't want to take away the feeling of closing their eyes, scared to see whether they purchased a shite mtx or not".

So I slammed buy and opened my eyes to find I got early access to Last Epoch. POG, POGGERS POOOOOOOOOOOGERS
LUL Stank Pug Chump Puggers ................... Soooo WEAK, soooo very weak LUL
Last edited by xXIce_MaidenXx on Mar 13, 2021, 5:27:12 PM
Nice
"
Lvzb3l wrote:
To all the newbie players: Don't buy this MTX if you wanna reach the end game with them, because actually there's only like 4-5 builds who reach the endgame and are not in this MTX.
Buy Blade Vortex or Minion MTX, this ones gonna let you play till the end...

Don't buy Blade Vortex MTX either. else you will be crashing on endgame...
Its sad that i bought MTX and can't use it on 100% deli, cause of crashing.

but hey. fix harvest rather than your core game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info