[3.13] 2h AXE Cyclone Slayer. All content viable . Destroy the endgame ^^

"
AnalogIll wrote:
i think i got it

Wow sick gear where you farmed so much currency?
"
T_Speed wrote:

yeah, some how i find that my dps got lower when use mirror fortify variant. I tried to compensate mana cost by use life/mana catalyst on elreon ring and -2 on other ring.
Have not tried fortify variant to use with mana cost chest. But i think you will be easier to cap res and use triple elevated
Boots, gloves easily.

Here is my item, not perfect but quite good. You can see my skill tree and jewels in my profile. My build is quite depend on cluster jewels

Spoiler

Belt is quite flexible, you can get vise full damage, vise full res or the unique belt more max damage. But i will stick w hh for deli 5 farming.

Ye when i was mirroring weapon . i tryed all on pob and the 7link one was giving me lower dmg . Ye belt use HH its so fun with this build . and you will not have problem with your gear even on bosses .

I think you are ok with cluster. i believe you can clear 100% del easy now without problems . i think you good .
you probably have more dmg than me atm . its very nice
i see you know what you doing , you looking for advice XD ?
------------------------------------------------------------------
"
AnalogIll wrote:
i think i got it

yea i see your adaptation and i like it . you think you need to upgrade something now XD ? if you want to change something create a neck or copy one from market with flat phys , double crit and see if it gives you dmg . and if it worth the trouble to change it . you are really good mate .
and maybe a watcher eye . i dont know how good double dmg from pride is .
try one on pob with pride + precision.

*when i say create. always try on pob first and then buy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by uchika on Mar 23, 2021, 9:52:33 PM
Getting error code 502 on these PoBs. Any new links?
"
Trytiin wrote:
Getting error code 502 on these PoBs. Any new links?

are you using the community fork one ?
some other got the same problem ?
just check ed works fine on my pob . be sure you have the community fork one mate
Last edited by uchika on Mar 24, 2021, 6:21:13 AM
Yeap. Great guide. I'm using a similar build, infact is almost identical lol. When I finish to lvl to 100 and buy a better axe (still farming currency to buy a 500+- ex one) I'll experiment a lil bit on tree to see what's better.

Having a ryslata coil and abyssus swap for some bosses is really good too. Sure u become a glass cannon, but the objective is insta phase/kill the boss so it is worth.

For mapping and delirium the bis is cinder flask that flask is insane paired with slayer leech u will only die to one shots.

Overrall the build works even in a budget but to rly shine yeah u need to invest a lot. In the end is worh 100% and it is my favorite build.
"
IHellBoundI wrote:
Yeap. Great guide. I'm using a similar build, infact is almost identical lol. When I finish to lvl to 100 and buy a better axe (still farming currency to buy a 500+- ex one) I'll experiment a lil bit on tree to see what's better.

Having a ryslata coil and abyssus swap for some bosses is really good too. Sure u become a glass cannon, but the objective is insta phase/kill the boss so it is worth.

For mapping and delirium the bis is cinder flask that flask is insane paired with slayer leech u will only die to one shots.

Overrall the build works even in a budget but to rly shine yeah u need to invest a lot. In the end is worh 100% and it is my favorite build.

totally agree mate. thumbs up <3
"
uchika wrote:
"
IHellBoundI wrote:

i just sold abyssus and ryslatha cause i for me its meme items ^_^ and i dont want to use em . specialy abyssus . i love devotos so much thats why i didnt go for a rare helm
"
uchika wrote:
"
uchika wrote:
"
IHellBoundI wrote:

i just sold abyssus and ryslatha cause i for me its meme items ^_^ and i dont want to use em . specialy abyssus . i love devotos so much thats why i didnt go for a rare helm

yeah. Abyssus is meme for sure hahaha but it indeed make pob warrior feel like gods. Devoto is bis, I tested some rly expensive rares and didn't felt as good as devoto for mapping and even bossing. Speed for cyclone = king.
Last edited by IHellBoundI on Mar 24, 2021, 12:59:20 PM
"
xHawkEyeBRx wrote:
"
AnalogIll wrote:
i think i got it

Wow sick gear where you farmed so much currency?

I craft a lot of stuff to get the currency
I would like to try this in SSF. Two questions.

- You have culling strike when bleeding on your axe. But doesn't that reuquire that the target already bleeds for it to work? Or am I missing something?

- Is it still sustainable to use -mana cost enchant on rings instead on the chest? Or do I need some mana leech as well? Because it will be harder to find (or make) a warlord chest with Harvest nerf.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info