[3.13] Multipurpose Attribute-Stacking Aurabot // 19 Auras, 3 Vaal Auras, Aspect of Spider & Smite

So far have been playing a variation of this build because I don't have the currency to sink into it yet. My group just hit maps this afternoon. I also don't have the right amount of Reduced Reservation to use all the aura's.

Couple of things

1) Voices are super expensive this league, a rare Large Cluster with 8 Passive skills gives 2 Medium Sockets and the same number of "empty sockets" Can even get Large Clusters that have attributes on them. Great to start off on; while saving up for voices.

2) Reduced Mana Reservation has been replaced with Reduced Reservation of Skills (RRS).

3) I am only at 817 attributes so I am using an Alpha's Howl instead of the Mask of the Tribunal. Will switch whenever I can get the additional RRS, to offset the difference from Howl.

4) I find that I am quite squishy still with only 1.2k Life and 1.6k ES. 875 Armor, 7.8k Evasion, and 83% capped res.

5) In addition to Pure Might, Pure Guile, and Pure Aptitude, there is also Sublime Form, Uncompromising, and Self-Control as Cluster Passives that can be acquired to help reduce the reservation. I personally feel that it is better to have more aura's then really powerful ones. But it depends on who you are supporting. Also a dead aurobot is not helping anyone.

6) I have been leveling my Flame Dash as increased levels have a faster cooldown recovery rate, but that means it costs 21 mana to cast a single flame dash. There have been times where I have been down to 3 unreserved mana, so I had to rely on my Quicksilver flask for movement only. I have thought about switching to Leap Slam as that has a lower mana cost.

7) I have not started crafting any of my gear yet, but Harvest was nerfed heavily (didn't play previous league so can't compare) so unsure if it is still viable to self craft those pieces.

8) I am not seeing how the author got the levels provided in the main support features sections, but when I figure it out will update my post.

Auras I am running, all 0 qual

Victario's Influence
Wrath
Malevolence
Haste
Precision (Level 19)

Disciple
Purity of Lightning
Purity of Fire
Purity of Cold
Vitality (level 1)
Clarity (Level 1)
Dread Banner
Grace

Final Thoughts:
This is the 3rd support character that I have played in a league. So far I am really enjoying the amount of auras I can push. I am looking forward to when the group I play with gets a little bit more currency and I can start to invest heavily into the build. I really want to test the authors claim "you can tank most things without dying (like standing afk in simulacrum or 5-way battles)" in a survival Ultimatum. So far from what I can see, I do believe it but I am unsure how Ultimatum scales at later map tiers.
Nice one. I really wanna try aurabot type, same like ZDPS in D3. Thank you for the guide.
Great guide, hope u have time to update it, will try building it today.
Going well so far. Started on a budget of 3ex, was enough to equip 72 lvl more or les playable character with ability to sustain auras exept pride and malevolence (party don't need it) no + lvl of gems. Buffs are awesome, my zero poe knowledge friends faceroll content, thinking high invesment side will trivialise it even more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info