Give your arsenal of Animated Weapons a new look with the Innocence, Automaton and Polar Animate Weapon Effects! Check them out below or get yours here.

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Well ok
Saved
That clear speed...

Bonkers!
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
The Innocence effect goes really nicely with my preferred aesthetic.

I realize, however, that I have a Celestial Animate Weapon MTX I haven't used ever, since I haven't found a good enough reason to use Animate Weapon at all. >.>
AW has no advantage at all over other minion skills as as golem or spectres. It has lower damage, less clear speed, less tanky and worst of all is the need to resummmon. The only thing it's better at is the aesthetic. I love how it looks so much that I will league start with AW every single time I play a summoner before switching to golems etc.

Maybe buff AW?
Last edited by kingyang16 on Mar 9, 2021, 10:13:22 PM
"
kingyang16 wrote:
AW has no advantage at all over other minion skills as as golem or spectres. It has lower damage, less clear speed, less tanky and worst of all is the need to resummmon. The only thing it's better at is the aesthetic. I love how it looks so much that I will league start with AW every single time I play a summoner before switching to golems etc.

Maybe buff AW?

See, I was going to ask for a Stygian version because that too would look cool; but yeah, AW is so underwhelming and clunky, I wouldn't play it so wouldn't buy the MTX.
look at that decent clear speed makes me lmao, hahahahaha
3 new animate weapon MTX?

hum, 3.14 Animate Weapon meta ultra buff incoming.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Mar 9, 2021, 11:26:09 PM
Hemorroids skill reskin lmao!
Animate Weapon is ironically one of the skills with the worst animations. I mean, if it didn't look like an invisible person was wielding the weapons, having to stand still to swing etc, it would just look a lot better. It needs more fluent motion as you'd expect of an object with as much freedom as an animated weapon.

If fluent motion is just too hard to animate along with travelling to and around enemies and allies, then just cheat a little and give them something like you gave skeletons, a dash to dive right into the middle of combat. You could make it look like say the sword momentarily flying up (to put emphasis on the freedom that animated weapons would have) and then diving down at a 45 degree angle into the ground next to enemies. Imagine if you had a 10-15 of those things doing that one after another, that would actually give it some sense of impact.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Xavathos on Mar 10, 2021, 12:27:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info