New Microtransactions: Innocence, Automaton and Polar Animate Weapon Effects

animated weapons Works like a dream. Awesome starter- Fast map clear and awesome boss killer..only downside is the reanimation..but you can make up for that if you know what you are doing..3 season I do 40/40 with this skill as my main.

With my current items Sirius don't even enter "everlasting fire" before he dies.
I forgot Animate Weapon was even a skill in this game...
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
make the skill less clunky to use, allow auto resummonning like golems and you will see these MTX fly off the shelf and sell.
"
tarabas wrote:
make the skill less clunky to use, allow auto resummonning like golems and you will see these MTX fly off the shelf and sell.

The blades last over 90 secs without anything special, as a Necro. Making it permanent would make it by far the strongest summoner in the game. I wouldn't say no, but it's a big ask :D
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Mar 10, 2021, 5:39:46 AM
My top 3 favorite skills. The sad part is that at this point it is not playable. It got decent at some point and they nerfed it in a league where spectres destroyed and still destroy every single content in the game. Will prob buy it at discount only becouse I like the skill so much. We actually tried to put top gear on a character to make this skill work but it is still trash.
Last edited by rusclaudiualin on Mar 10, 2021, 8:35:02 AM
Cool cool
ULTRA
Creeping Frost mtx when
"
CantripN wrote:
"
tarabas wrote:

The blades last over 90 secs without anything special, as a Necro. Making it permanent would make it by far the strongest summoner in the game. I wouldn't say no, but it's a big ask :D

The strongest summoner...so......just like golems ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
nice one!
I still can't believe they nerfed AW this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info