[3.14] Hollow Palm/Infernal Blow - Will not be continued / I stop playing this game

A synthesised belt with %increased dex implicit, aspect of the cat + chaos res and max life can be a good upgrade, because of the lack of chaos res.
"
tsurigy wrote:
A synthesised belt with %increased dex implicit, aspect of the cat + chaos res and max life can be a good upgrade, because of the lack of chaos res.

Yes absolutely! But keep in Mind that you will lose "Cannot be frozen" and maybe a bit DMG. But Res will be a good benefit for that for sure!
Any build that requires Hollow Palm can't be considered a "League Starter"
"
GigaClon wrote:
Any build that requires Hollow Palm can't be considered a "League Starter"

What an ignorant statment. I did League start with this build and did more than good. I carried my guild with that build and make it from scratch to Lvl 96 ....

You dont have to start with Hollow Palm Jewel
So after I spent some time with two other builds (Trapper and a Chaos/Fire Burst Witch) I came back to my starter build to finish it and playing this is still the most fun.

So at Lvl 97 I have now 4884 Life, 10 million DPS while Mapping and 7-8 million DPS at Bosses.

By far my best League Experience, and I had a bunch ;)
I'm on Level 71 atm and find it very hard to level further with my current build (coc cyclone n ice spear) coz my dps is pretty funny... i'm still struggling to get a proper dps.. so I'm planning to switch to this build.

what do u reckon for me to start with? with your act 7 POB? thanks in advance
"
EarnestAngel wrote:
I'm on Level 71 atm and find it very hard to level further with my current build (coc cyclone n ice spear) coz my dps is pretty funny... i'm still struggling to get a proper dps.. so I'm planning to switch to this build.

what do u reckon for me to start with? with your act 7 POB? thanks in advance

If you can afford an OwN Cluster Jewel (between 80 and 100c atm) your good to go with Infernal Blow and most of the stuff in the First Post. Use my latest POB and dont use Unique Jewels other than OwN. Grab all the Skill Nods on the Main Path just not the Jewel Slots. Get them later.
Thanks for the guide. I'm following the build rn.
Last edited by EarnestAngel on May 28, 2021, 2:52:36 PM
Hello, trying this build now cuz I always wanted to try unarmed, I tried unarmed consecrated path with facebreaker just with my friend helping me building it. This one seems more extreme, I am now lv 80 and I am kinda confused while checking the character status and PoB, which one would I follow, PoB or your character passive tree?
Use this POB, its the latest:

https://pastebin.com/t0rD4DKs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info