[3.14] Hollow Palm/Infernal Blow - Will not be continued / I stop playing this game

As a conclusion:

not even two Weeks of League is over and I am lvl 96, killed Sirus, got 24 Challenges, delved down to Depth 180, killed several Bosses with Maven watching etc pp.

Currently I am around 4700 Life, 752k HO DPS and POB gives me 7.5 million DPS.
Hey love this build so far ^^
Level 93, close to 94.. will level to 95 tomorrow.
Close to Awakening level 7, ultimatum is a joke even thought the boss at the end is kinda hard without flask charges. All in all the build is the best I played so far in terms of clear speed. Farmed over 20 ex the last 2 days.

Could you maybe tell us what stats you were looking for on the timeless jewel, I am currently having +4/+20 dex added to most of my nodes.

PS.: I was the german guy whispering you ingame
Last edited by wolfi9989 on Apr 30, 2021, 10:53:53 PM
Yah, the Trialmaster himself is tough the first times, cuz you dont know what will happen. But then if you are able to avoid his attacks he is ok. Killed him 3 times now with good loot at the end.

The Brutal Restrain can provide a lot of useful Mods. Right now I have a so so one which gives me 4% life, Resistances, Movement Speed, Blind Chance and 10% avoid to be stunned.
Normally the best are of course Dexterity Flat +20 or +5%, Life and Blind Chance. But if you went for Saboteur like I did, you dont need it cuz we get blind chance from Saboteur.

If ur already got two Dex nodes the Jewel is quite good. But of course better is always possible thats why those are build to ruin people. ;)
So, how you doing with this build so far? Any hard content done? t16+, delirium, A7+ Sirus? It seems fun so I might try, but I want something solid.
What this Build is easy capable of:

Mapping t16 juiced, 60% Delirious
Killing all Map Bosses with Maven
Maven Invitation up to 6
Sirus Awa 6
Atziri
Shaper
Elder
Delve down to Depth 200
Ultimatum and inscribed Ultimatum (without StoneCircles)
Incursions you'll finish with 10+ sec
Breachstones, even the upgraded ones

still capable but you may face a death or two:
Sirus Awa 8
Maven Invitation 10
Delve Bosses
Delirious Maps 100%
Simulacrum Wave 20 (Ive done it deathless, but maybe it was just luck with mods and Kosis is tough)
Conquerors in Awa 8 rare Maps
Trialmaster
Ultimatum "Standing in Stone Circles"

stuff this build cant do:
any Ele Reflect maps, no regen, no leech

Not yet tested:
Uber Atziri
Uber Elder
Maven
Aul
Pure Chayula

Maybe @Wolfi9989 can tell about his experiences too?
Last edited by StorgutBorsit on May 3, 2021, 3:40:46 AM
I'm loving the build so far, It's really fun. For the sake of help, could you look at my character and tell me what my next step is? And for the sake of curiosity, wouldn't it be better to remove the Pure Talent jewel and try to put another large cluster with damage for a better overall damage?
"
showuptime wrote:
I'm loving the build so far, It's really fun. For the sake of help, could you look at my character and tell me what my next step is? And for the sake of curiosity, wouldn't it be better to remove the Pure Talent jewel and try to put another large cluster with damage for a better overall damage?

Your gear looks good.
Two Points ur missing: 1. allocate one point at the Shadow starting Area (Life and DMG) to activate the Pure Talents Jewels. Otherwise you lose DMG.
2. I know they're expensive but the Inspired Learning Jewels are a big part of this build. Especially in Ultimatum you will see the difference.
If you can afford only one: remove the Mana Node in the Far North with Mana Leech. You have a big Cluster with Fuel the Fight, Feed The Fury and Martial Prowess. That is enough to sustain Mana. Spent the points elsewhere and use a DMG Jewel in that Slot.
Last edited by StorgutBorsit on May 4, 2021, 2:21:54 AM
Hi!

First, thanks for the build!

But, I have one question. Is possible to use smite instead of infernal blow?

TY!
"
knnb1 wrote:
Hi!

First, thanks for the build!

But, I have one question. Is possible to use smite instead of infernal blow?

TY!

IDK. You can try and find out on yourself.
But honestly I never understand those questions when people ask in a guide that clearly says: Hollow Palm/ INFERNAL BLOW if they can use a different skill. ;)
Really good build, really funny, but it's hard to get 75% in elem res sadly.
Ty for the build !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info