[3.14] Soulrend/ED Aurastacking Spellslinger | 1-Button-Play | 10mil Dps | T19 100% | All End Game

It would be nice to have a section telling what is needed to get started and then upgrades. Overall nice guide, build seems awesome but I'm not sure what is essential to start.
"
pausa109 wrote:
It would be nice to have a section telling what is needed to get started and then upgrades. Overall nice guide, build seems awesome but I'm not sure what is essential to start.

It took me ~ 30ex to start, without everything it's basically just a chaos slinger. The aura stacking is where it starts to feel really smooth.

You need the rmr jewels, the lvl 21 spellslingers, the lvl 21 blood magic, the 5% rmr amulet, at least 5% rmr helmet, and the shield is mandatory. Not having vivinsect actually makes this a bit easier to fit in, so for budget, that should probably be the way to go (just use a regular unset with +gems here?). The medium clusters were actually pretty cheap coming in at 1.5ex each, and the triple mod chaos clusters were also cheap, same price, so ~ 8-10ex for cluster jewels only. If you go cheap on the templar gloves and the shavs and the shield instead of getting corruptions, you can come in here at about 1-2 ex for glove/chest and 20c for the shield. Helm, amulet, wand are where the big costs are.

If I were to leaguestart this and transition into aurastacker from chaos slinger these would be my steps:

1) get your hands on a 15% rmr malevolence or zealotry enchantment, or a spellslinger rmr enchantment (1% less good apparently), this is your chase item really, build doesn't happen without it. Slam it with essences for the 5% rmr and at least a decent ES roll, can aug defense if open prefixes and remove/add defense to reroll them. Upgrade to hunter/elevated hunter later as you get uber rich.

2) buy a 5% rmr amulet, the +gems awakening can come later, these are cheap (20-30c). For people that evolve into fat wallets, chasing +1 chaos, +1 int, 5% rmr, % max es is the goal.

3) already have a prism guardian, cause they're cheap and commmon, or buy one.

4) get a +1 spells wand with at least some chaos damage/chaos multiplier/dot multiplier, preferably imbued for spelldmg, you can slam chaos augs or remove/add chaos later to get +1 chaos

5) rando high es boots preferably already with the 2% regen enchant and decent chaos res

6) an unset ring, slam with chaos spell dmg essences or look for one with spell/chaos dmg and es rolls

7) an unset ring with +gems for your discipline, chaos/ele res

8) start picking up all your jewels, start with the abyss rmr for your stygian vise, and at least 2, pref 4, regular rmr jewels, try to get corrupted blood and hinder here

9) cluster jewel time. you're going to need str/dex/chaos%res rolls on these.

10) intuitive leap, corrupted conq efficiency with rmr%, might of the meek

11) get all your lvl 21 gems, vaal gems, alt gems, etc

12) get a good watchers eye with recovery % on vital/malevolence

13) start looping back and increasing your rmr so you can fit more auras. This is the most expensive step and most of us won't get here.
Last edited by Drekalo on Mar 12, 2021, 1:47:25 PM
I love this build! Is INSANE!

My last updates!

Would be awesome to have something fleshed out for next league with the leveling guide and starting gear. Have some spare ex laying around so might try this over the next few weeks.

How will the harvest nerfs affect this?
Not really. It just makes finishing crafts a bit harder. On the amulet, you use an awakeners orb and need to remove crappy affixes and replace with good ones. You can't use non-x to x because intelligence gems mod. Remove x is gone. So, essentially, if you get a few shitty roles on your awakeners orb you're kind of out of luck.
Hey mate impressive build where does the insane regenration/recovery come from?
Hello!

Well after doing a full round of bosses from Maven, Maven, Sirus AWK9, Uber Elder, Delirium 100% T16, T19, Blight T16

I must say that this build is BRUTAL. I love his fluidity, his stamina. Achieve full resistances (76% Chaos Resis). Approximately 7K of ES. An impressive ES recovery.

He does not lack anything...

But is it possible to scale the DPS a bit more? I'm not up to 10kk Sirus DPS yet, I'm actually far away. I'm above 5kk (Sirus DPS active). I understand that for this, I must have the perfect items, it would hardly be enough ...

For example, a ring with damage like the one on the guide, impossible, does not exist. I had to look for boots with Spider and there I did find a ring with Chaos Damage (35ex T_T)

Most significant was Shavronne's, (almost 85ex). My dps went up over a million. But it cost more than the value of 20 builds Started hahaha

My pastebin: https://pastebin.com/avX79dYQ
Last edited by jcosovnikar on Mar 15, 2021, 11:13:34 AM
"
zzang wrote:

Hello zzang! I LOVE your Spellslinger build. It was my first build in this league and then I transformed into this one: D

Mainly from the Watcher eye's and the cluster 2 passives with Vile Reinvigoration.
"
jcosovnikar wrote:
"
zzang wrote:

Hello zzang! I LOVE your Spellslinger build. It was my first build in this league and then I transformed into this one: D

Mainly from the Watcher eye's and the cluster 2 passives with Vile Reinvigoration.

Very nice build im really flashed by the recovery. I still dont understand i loaded PoB and it says 3k per second when i tick 10 enemies killed recently yet from the video it looks like you recover 6k ES per second. Whats the secret?
Does the Malevolence recovery mod double dip?
Last edited by zzang on Mar 15, 2021, 2:39:57 PM
"
zzang wrote:
"
jcosovnikar wrote:
"
zzang wrote:

Very nice build im really flashed by the recovery. I still dont understand i loaded PoB and it says 3k per second when i tick 10 enemies killed recently yet from the video it looks like you recover 6k ES per second. Whats the secret?
Does the Malevolence recovery mod double dip?

Let's wait for the expert's answer! but can it be the attribute of the wand?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info