Atlas Passive Skills Statistics

"
crunkatog wrote:
Am I the only person who likes alva? -.-

I liked Alva this league, but only three (arguably two and a half) of the Incursion passives actually do any good for the Temple which is the actual payoff
* Contested Development is almost mandatory for having a decent chance of getting the T3 temple rooms you want (and IMO should be how Incursion works by default)
* Resource Reallocation greatly increases the chance of getting good T3 temple rooms.
* Time and Again can be useful if you want more Alva missions (to actually run in Glennarch) and don't have the +missions Uncharted node unlocked yet
The other three Incursion passives (Time Dilation, Cultural Advancement, Vaal Oligarchs)
* The other three just give in-map rewards without helping your temple progression
When you consider how you have a finite number of room upgrade chances before you *have to* run the temple (unlike in Betrayal), and desirable T3 temple rooms are the most reliably valuable Incursion reward, it is actively counterproductive to do Incursion missions that don't maximize your chances of good T3 rooms, or in other words it actually harms your rewards to run Incursion outside of Glennarch.

So tldr what I'm saying is that Incursion felt satisfyingly rewarding to me this league, but only if you run it exclusively in Glennarch.
I too would like to see buffs to trash instead of gutting the good stuff.

But lets be real, we all know there will be a 1% buff to the garbage and the good stuff will become dumpster
Standard is the way to go now. given that frequent one-shot deaths will happen more often
https://www.pathofexile.com/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info