Atlas Passive Skills Statistics

This is captain obvious thread to be honest.

But I hope you do balance dead passives because they are little to ZERO impact for atlas points. At least to make them more competitive with the rest but highly doubt it will change anything after all it's all about currency, always.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Mar 2, 2021, 6:53:53 PM
I like the direction of most nodes, but deslike some. Let me explain.

Take Grove Call, as a example of a design that have serious problems inbuilt. "+5% chance to contain The Sacred Grove" make that region great spot to hunt for crafts. The problem of that design is that, by existing, the natural chance to The Sacred Grove to appear have to be lowered, at the risk of it being too common. That node warps every balance of the mechanic around it.
I'm a multi region trail blazer... nice!
Delirium ended...
But the Voices never did.
You want some *real* interesting statistics?

Tell us which passives are the most frequently refunded, especially the ones that are refunded and never taken again (as opposed to the ones that are refunded because the person is swapping points back and forth based on what content they are doing).
Harvest to the Uncharted Realms!
Problem: Players are having fun in Path of Exile.
Solution: Remove fun.
"
Priz wrote:
Figured the harbinger numbers in Valdo's Rest would be high... but holy crap. There will be some serious rebalancing of these nodes for next league lol

What? Valdo is the 2nd most balanced distribution of points...
Er... can we get a bit darker tables next time, please? The whitish background is blinding.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
These passive nodes were a massive improvement to the game and really made the progression feel impactful and rewarding. Each node should have solid representation within one league or another, so I personally would like to see weaker nodes juiced up a bit.

Clearly better options over others has this dreadful result of strongly encouraging the majority of players to do what's profitable instead of what they enjoy. I understand that perfect balance doesn't exist, but I'd love to feel like I'm not wasting time running something other than Harvest and Delirium.
I hope these are useful stats to help GGG buff some of the weaker nodes. And not just nerf the crowd favourites.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I agree with many others here; I hope to see lesser used passives getting buffed in the future as opposed to nerfs to the strong stuff. The strong stuff feels SO GOOD. Harbinger nodes in Valdo's Rest? Amazing. Beast nodes in Tirn's End? Awesome. Legion in New Vastir? So rewarding. I would hate to play watered down versions of these in future. Don't kill the fun please!

Edit: I also just want to say that the atlas passives are the best addition to the game possibly ever, and I'm having more fun than I've ever had in PoE. Keep up the great work guys!
Last edited by VigilanteCat on Mar 2, 2021, 7:48:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info