[3.15] Indigon mana stacking Kinetic Bolt Ballista

That is some detailed upgrade path
Thanks for sharing
Hey there

Just wanted to give a bit of feedback on this build after dumping about 30ex into a character.
I absolutely adore the flask stacking mechanic about the build but the flask stacking just doesn’t work with kinetic bolt.
The reason is the projectiles from kinetic bolt is so slow in there travel speed along with the massive fire delay they get when attached to ballista support that your 2 screens away when the monsters die and drop loot and you have to backtrack all the time making the zoom of the build bit unwarranted and annoying :(
The build does take a lot of investment to get rolling but hey that’s how it is with niche builds :)
Just wanna say that taking the Champion keystone for 100% Taunt on Hit allows your Kinetic Bolt Totems to taunt the entire freakin' screen (especially with GMP) and is stupendously powerful for survivability. I dropped Hierophant for Champion and have never been so amazed at how much more 'tanky' I've become
"
TerenceCSZ wrote:
Just wanna say that taking the Champion keystone for 100% Taunt on Hit allows your Kinetic Bolt Totems to taunt the entire freakin' screen (especially with GMP) and is stupendously powerful for survivability. I dropped Hierophant for Champion and have never been so amazed at how much more 'tanky' I've become

There is always a trade-off to make. The downside for going champion is losing mana and damage taken as mana and 1 totem
I didn't play the build this league with the loss of berserk but last league with berserk the build was very tanky and I rarely die.
not sure how tanky it feels in ultimatum.
hey everyone! interested in the build. What should I go for with a 5l Defiance? remove which support? light pen? seems like its the one that loses less DPS in PoB.
"
Yan_n wrote:
hey everyone! interested in the build. What should I go for with a 5l Defiance? remove which support? light pen? seems like its the one that loses less DPS in PoB.

That is true. especially if you have the cluster jewels with Scintillating Idea which already have some pen on them
How About Sirius and Maven? It's ok to kill them?
Last edited by Onigion2 on May 16, 2021, 7:15:53 AM
"
Onigion2 wrote:
How About Sirius and Maven? It's ok to kill them?

I killed all bosses last league with this build on A9 including Sirius and Maven and The Feared fight

Do you think this build would be doable on a budget? If so what would you say are the bare necessities for it?
"
WolfEye659 wrote:
Do you think this build would be doable on a budget? If so what would you say are the bare necessities for it?

first I want to highlight that I never started with this build. so I will be just sharing some ideas.
The most important item is Indigon
I travelling so I didn't play yet this league but Indigon usually starts for 2-3 exalts and then the price drops to like 20c later in the league.
you can try using "mind of the council" to get flat damage from mana pool until you farm enough currency for Indigon.
also you can get "mind over matter" from the tree and wait on cloak of defiance
you can also skip clusters in the start and get all the flask nodes on the tree and then put the rest in damage and crit nodes until you have enough currency for clusters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info