How people are farming 100M xp / hour solo?

"
Noble_Seiken wrote:
"
Bleu42 wrote:

Are you just on this site 24/7? I swear if I every reply to your post there's a reply within minutes.

You're being a hater. Stop it.

All good all good he doesn't even know how to d2 apparently
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Noble_Seiken wrote:
"
Bleu42 wrote:

Are you just on this site 24/7? I swear if I every reply to your post there's a reply within minutes.

Didn't know some people have bodyguards here.
Glad you stepped up in that other person's defence, noble knight.
100m hr aint shit really. Thats before they get explody and HH where 200m+ happens.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
100m hr aint shit really. Thats before they get explody and HH where 200m+ happens.

Ok, but HOW do you it? SO, I got HH, I got explody chest, what's next?
PoE4life
"
makarsk1 wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Ok, but HOW do you it? SO, I got HH, I got explody chest, what's next?

Go watch cutedogs stream or vods on youtube. basically you juice the crap outta your maps haul ass and dump everything in quad tabs
Git R Dun!
"

U still has small dino hands.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
"
hahaha it is def the same in d2 I ono what the fuck did you play but you literally just teleport kill teleport kill enigma all day on all chars shit min max'd that

Rune hunting which is basically the end game

what did u like not do that? Cause that's funny if you don't think d2 was like that man and you praise d2 that's the best part HAHAHAHHA and that direction is by choice if you wanna be me go ahead earn an HH do what I do be a baller if not play at your own pace there's no direction it's how you choose to be; You aren't forced on that playstyle you just mysteriously think it's going that direction.

When in reality your free to pick that choice.

truuu it's all about choice and it's the same in diablo 2/3.
If he want careful planing, meaningful choice and fear of the monster he can try the gauntlet experience he'll be forced to play the game like it "should be" for him.
To vanquish without perils is to triumph without glory.
"
Bleu42 wrote:
"

And some people wonder why there's others who are hyped for a 20 year old game.

This isn't an arpg anymore, it's gone down the same path that D3 took; an arcade game in the back of red robins.

Vouch
"
Arcanist_ wrote:
"
hahaha it is def the same in d2 I ono what the fuck did you play but you literally just teleport kill teleport kill enigma all day on all chars shit min max'd that

Rune hunting which is basically the end game

what did u like not do that? Cause that's funny if you don't think d2 was like that man and you praise d2 that's the best part HAHAHAHHA and that direction is by choice if you wanna be me go ahead earn an HH do what I do be a baller if not play at your own pace there's no direction it's how you choose to be; You aren't forced on that playstyle you just mysteriously think it's going that direction.

When in reality your free to pick that choice.

truuu it's all about choice and it's the same in diablo 2/3.
If he want careful planing, meaningful choice and fear of the monster he can try the gauntlet experience he'll be forced to play the game like it "should be" for him.

Every single ARPG is made to be like that perfection into your gear earning it yada yada item hunt same shit; Clear speed like I don't know what the fuck kind of d2 this guy played but if you're not speed clearing mobs / cows rune hunts enigma teleport into boss runs that's some funny shit because that's what literally d2 was end game wise net gain net loss

Clear Speed
Boss run Speed

Key factors

That was literally the same factor in HC - Make a Hydra Sorc / Frozen orb MF enough trade until you can swap to uber killer or if your pure SSF you simply do pit runs once again speed clearing.

You can't change this fucking genre sure you can cry about it and go WHAAAAAA IT'S GOING INTO THAT DIRECTION but once more it's by choice it's not forced on you.

It's how you decide.

Shit and I thought I was the kid apparently I'm schooling actual ''newbies'' HAH!

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Mar 2, 2021, 3:02:42 AM
"
Wissle wrote:
"
Noble_Seiken wrote:
"
Bleu42 wrote:

Didn't know some people have bodyguards here.
Glad you stepped up in that other person's defence, noble knight.

Found another one.
What is the value of my own life when it is taken from others so easily?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info