How people are farming 100M xp / hour solo?

Seroiusly, how the hell?
PoE4life
Last bumped on Mar 3, 2021, 7:24:07 AM
100 million isn't even a lot

go run some valdo rest maps. leveling up a new character i easily hit 350+ million xp/hr just generic alch/go mapping
You're playing fire BV with a headhunter. Grab some legion emblems and farm 5ways. 100 million should be easy.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Feb 27, 2021, 5:12:41 PM
This is pretty easy with a) breachstones b) infused beachheads c) Cowards and possibly d) t16 obas/olmecs

All of these have boosted xp and small spaces with lots of packs, in the case of breachstones the packs have a fixed size or density.

All of these are cheaper than 5-ways, and you don't need a pyloner/resetter.

Now if you're talking about standard, all bets are off, because some standard players have broken maps with 100% packsize mods and 5 deli orbs and perma beyonders and whatnot, and the builds that can breeze through these. I'd say it's possible to get quarter million xp/h soloing t16 burial chambers quint deli 100% packsize double beyond or nemesis/beyond.

This would be for someone already at level 99.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Last edited by crunkatog on Feb 27, 2021, 5:29:01 PM
"

And some people wonder why there's others who are hyped for a 20 year old game.

This isn't an arpg anymore, it's gone down the same path that D3 took; an arcade game in the back of red robins.

"
Bleu42 wrote:
"

This isn't an arpg anymore, it's gone down the same path that D3 took; an arcade game in the back of red robins.

Sooo you watching me play with an HH with full min max perfection triple beyond is somehow affecting you? Think about that and go

HAHAHAHAH

You don't have to play like me I'm min max'd to the core most don't even btw it's the same thing in d2 unless your build is dookie *snicker
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Feb 27, 2021, 5:56:13 PM
"
"
Bleu42 wrote:
"

Sooo you watching me play with an HH with full min max perfection triple beyond is somehow affecting you? Think about that and go

HAHAHAHAH

You don't have to play like me I'm min max'd to the core most don't even btw it's the same thing in d2 unless your build is dookie *snicker

Are you just on this site 24/7? I swear if I every reply to your post there's a reply within minutes.

Anywho, when I play it's ssf so no it doesn't affect any markets because I'm not trading.

However my point was to comment on the ENTIRE direction of the game, whether it's super min maxed, or just a headhunter and a 6 link.

It's also no where near the same thing in D2.
hahaha it is def the same in d2 I ono what the fuck did you play but you literally just teleport kill teleport kill enigma all day on all chars shit min max'd that

Rune hunting which is basically the end game

what did u like not do that? Cause that's funny if you don't think d2 was like that man and you praise d2 that's the best part HAHAHAHHA and that direction is by choice if you wanna be me go ahead earn an HH do what I do be a baller if not play at your own pace there's no direction it's how you choose to be; You aren't forced on that playstyle you just mysteriously think it's going that direction.

When in reality your free to pick that choice.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Feb 27, 2021, 6:19:30 PM
"
Bleu42 wrote:

Are you just on this site 24/7? I swear if I every reply to your post there's a reply within minutes.

You're being a hater. Stop it.
What is the value of my own life when it is taken from others so easily?
Last edited by Noble_Seiken on Feb 27, 2021, 6:19:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info