[3.14] Dual Wield Molten Strike | Pseudo 7-8L | up to 7k life | Dodge + Fortify + Overleech

"
_Fearen wrote:
why do u have the golem on a cwdt? just QoL to kep it up all the time?

Yeah. Since I integrated the Archdemon Crown I have changed some gem links, however.

The helmet is also a question of QoL. The exposure is weaker than WoC, but it has 100% uptime.

Since this freed up a gemsocket, I sacrificed cwdt and the golem for a 3L with orb of storms, awakened hextouch and elemental weakness.

Also dps wise a Cinderswallow Urn with increased crit beats The Wise Oak. Then again, Wise Oak also has defensive capabilities and much better uptime, so there can certainly be made a case to just go with it.

Also added some more footage (Uber Elder and Maven).

Since I only started playing around the time Conquerors of the Atlas was released, I had never actually done Uber Elder before this league. The video shows my 2nd attempt ever. I am not saying this to brag, just to show that the build pretty much takes care of itself.
"
WodsChaoz wrote:

I am still randomly getting one shot but that is because I need more life from the tree and being sloppy. I will update once again when I hit lvl 90 and have the correct helmet. Also I forgot to take tribal which probably clears much better and missed one node to convert 100% phys to fire.

AND gratz on the helmet! Its a monster! :)

Since I didn't get together equipment for a budget version showcase I am very curious on your input as to how you did on a budget. ;)
Last edited by Shafirion on Mar 9, 2021, 10:34:11 AM
Hi, first of all thanks a ton for making this guide Hybrid's MS was my first ever build back when I started in Legion and I've been looking for a way to make the build. I've made it pretty much in every league but never got it to be as good as I remember it. I am pretty much done with the league and had 100 ex to spare and a leveled blank Duelist character so I decided to give this a go. Did Sirus with ease obviously and this build feels good. Love the addition of the saviour while dodge isn't as awesome as face tanking while stationary it is still great. Again thanks for the guide and if anyone needs to see my character its named BleedBowItOut.
PS: I know I could've gotten Awakened multistrike but I didn't feel like have 0 currency just in case I wanted to do end league gambles ;)
Looks interesting, is there any reason to not get phys/blind on hit on the Paradoxica? Since you don't scale evade chance anyway, blind should be a pretty nice addition to tankiness at pretty much no downside (Except maybe more expensive Paradoxica)
VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC
Last edited by DaCurse on Mar 9, 2021, 2:02:25 PM
"
DaCurse wrote:
Looks interesting, is there any reason to not get phys/blind on hit on the Paradoxica? Since you don't scale evade chance anyway, blind should be a pretty nice addition to tankiness at pretty much no downside (Except maybe more expensive Paradoxica)

No, it's just still the one I got when I started out. There was never a reason to change it damage wise, because it can't be beaten and the phys roll isn't that important. I actually gave the blind thing a thought because it is the only thing that is not completety useless, but I assumed you'd need some more base evasion for it to do anything useful. Know I just tried in PoB and blind is supposed to elevate evade chance from 3% to 52%. That's pretty steep and even if it were a little less, it seems like it is absolulety worth going for it.

Edit: I just pricechecked. Those swords are very expensive right now. Over 30 Ex compared to 5 Ex.
Last edited by Shafirion on Mar 10, 2021, 4:44:37 AM
"
Shafirion wrote:
"
DaCurse wrote:

No, it's just still the one I got when I started out. There was never a reason to change it damage wise, because it can't be beaten and the phys roll isn't that important. I actually gave the blind thing a thought because it is the only thing that is not completety useless, but I assumed you'd need some more base evasion for it to do anything useful. Know I just tried in PoB and blind is supposed to elevate evade chance from 3% to 52%. That's pretty steep and even if it were a little less, it seems like it is absolulety worth going for it.

Edit: I just pricechecked. Those swords are very expensive right now. Over 30 Ex compared to 5 Ex.

Only the highest rolls maybe:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/Z6dpa5mHQ
VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC
"
DaCurse wrote:
"
Shafirion wrote:
"
DaCurse wrote:

Only the highest rolls maybe:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/Z6dpa5mHQ

But also you can get a lower %chance to blind on hit (which probably doesn't matter for MS) on an abyss jewel
VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC
Fair point. I might try this next league. Right now I am still having lots of fun with the build. Offering free boss carries (I used those a lot myself and now I enjoy being able to do them) and sinking whatever currency I make into crafting extra strike skill targets on my gloves.

I will probably try to league start with this next league. Molten Strike is such a strong bossing skill, it should carry a long way and I want to see if I can come up with a good way to league start and transition into the helmet version.

Edit: After reading the new manifesto I will most likely not do that. :D
Last edited by Shafirion on Mar 11, 2021, 4:19:54 AM
Hi,

I have an Ichimonji with a fortify roll, do you think i can use that with paradoxica?

POB shows more damage if i use ichimonji, just wondering if you tested it out.
Last edited by rhex on Mar 11, 2021, 10:16:33 PM
"
rhex wrote:
Hi,

I have an Ichimonji with a fortify roll, do you think i can use that with paradoxica?

POB shows more damage if i use ichimonji, just wondering if you tested it out.

No, the Saviour Reflections play a very important role in the build and afaik PoB doesn't reflect their damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info