3.13.1d Hotfix

ty now left fix harvest
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
been crazy since hotfix. on steam client. it is lagging me out and making me update 3 different times now. has there been 3 hotfixs?
TY guys, since your last stupid hotfix corpse targeting is not working anymore. Pretty clever if you play a minion build ...
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." - Albert Einstein
"
DrCola wrote:
Wow.. so that's why I had been crashing? I had it on a trigger weapon.

Good morning, Reklastovets.
But it is no longer good because when the client was turned on today, it was updated
and I was glad, wow, something was corrected, but I remember how they were correcting it was right, I tried to enter the highout 10 times in a Russian client and in English it was the same ... it doesn't let the game crash !!!!! GGG, you need to check your updates not on us, but first on the test server. Question? when will you fix it ?????

Thank you very much for your prompt
solution to my problem, I hope everything will continue to work like clockwork.

But this problem appeared after updating this on a note =)

Deleting three folders where pictures are stored.
Last edited by Gabberlord on Feb 22, 2021, 4:36:03 AM
stil no fix on maven on ps4 no pop after the first one
game is still desinc..
I stopped even noticing it because I unsocketed WoC and frostbomb to do reflect maps...but yeah this makes sense.

Good jorb, hava cookie
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Do you guys plan on implementing a Cast on Crash Support skill gem? please...
This is crazy: one build works, next one broken, next one works, this one broken.

Can enter town, try to go anywhere else, crash. Ugh, I think I am giving up now...

So sad...
On Steam, it requires to download the patch and reinstall every time you open the client.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info