[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

Thought I'd share a little change I made to the build that made me like 5x tankier while still maintaining pretty good dps (altho I've put probably 50 ex into the build at this point, with more than half of that being the vaal regalia body armour).

Instead of Glancing Blows, which at max block still makes you take a lot of damage, I decided to get a megalomaniac with "One with the shield" (+5% block attk dmg + 50% increased shield defenses), and Flexible Sentry (3% to spell and attk block), as well as a Deflection amulet anoint, and using Rumi's Concoction (pretty much 100% uptime except for bosses), and I'm able to get up to 62% block attack damage and around 40% block spell damage, while blocking the full damage. I noticed a huuuuge improvement in survivability, because I was fed up dying all the time even at 7.8k EHP.

I might find a shield in the future that gives added block attk/spell dmg because my current one doesn't have that, and 1-2 abyss jewels which get % to block attk dmg + chance to block when taken a hit recently, which should get me up to very close to max block.
Ok so I'm trying to figure this out but am having trouble calculating it.

With increased crit strike chance support, I can get 99.5% crit strike chance with a diamond flask (can hit 100% if I have the enkindled effect), but I ALSO have a lvl 12 assassin's mark ring, which should add +1.5% chance to strike chance for hits against rare enemies. If I replace my increased crit support with concentrated effect (for more damage), my crit strike chance drops to 70% (with diamond flask), but of course this is not factoring in the assassin's mark for rare/unique enemies. How can I calculate this
"
murkyblood wrote:
Ok so I'm trying to figure this out but am having trouble calculating it.

With increased crit strike chance support, I can get 99.5% crit strike chance with a diamond flask (can hit 100% if I have the enkindled effect), but I ALSO have a lvl 12 assassin's mark ring, which should add +1.5% chance to strike chance for hits against rare enemies. If I replace my increased crit support with concentrated effect (for more damage), my crit strike chance drops to 70% (with diamond flask), but of course this is not factoring in the assassin's mark for rare/unique enemies. How can I calculate this

Use POB to swap out the curse/. mark
May I ask how you crafted Beast Salvation Hubris Circlet? That seems too good to be true... triple elevated with essence and T1 ES?!
"
o__Q wrote:
May I ask how you crafted Beast Salvation Hubris Circlet? That seems too good to be true... triple elevated with essence and T1 ES?!

3.13 harvest. Pretty much impossible to make now days :D Absolutely insane helmet ^^
Going to play tradeleague again next league and maybe play this again and update it fully for 3.16

Feel free to give any info/advice when patch notes comes. Personally no idea how coc worked in 3.15 ^^
"
juju666 wrote:
Going to play tradeleague again next league and maybe play this again and update it fully for 3.16

Feel free to give any info/advice when patch notes comes. Personally no idea how coc worked in 3.15 ^^

Please update this, its my favorite build in the game!
"
Hatmann wrote:
"
juju666 wrote:

Please update this, its my favorite build in the game!

+1

Please update for Scourge :3
I found this build a while ago and was (and still am) very keen on playing it. It has been years since I've CoCed away my enemys in this game and your build seems to be exceptionally promising for this.

BR
That amazing thread of hope is going to not work in Scourge 😂
"
iisanoob wrote:
That amazing thread of hope is going to not work in Scourge 😂

Yeah this is going to hurt :D Going to look close when new passive tree is released. If nothing too crazy happens this should be pretty strong char (with right/expensive gear) to run all content ^^ Going to be interesting for sure.

Btw i still have no idea about the mana changes for 3.15 so if anyone would like to write a small section of changes i could add it on guide!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info