[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

Hi, managed to gather some currency and need some tips, how to spend it :)

Currently the key facts of my build are:
- stun immune due to boot enchant and tree
- ailment immunity
- 98% hit chance with cyclone and 95% crit chance with cyclone
- 75% block chance, and 66% spell block chance
- 106%/115%/106% elemental resistances in order to abuse the wise oak :)
- POB shows 2,2M dps

next big upgrades should be awakened hextouch in order to use an assassins mark ring, get to level 97 for jewel socket (% ES, double crit multi) and finally awakened coc with headhunter.

Is there anything I'm missing? - Below there is my gear and a PoB link

https://pastebin.com/kymALdAz

Spoiler
Last edited by Sensylis on May 14, 2021, 8:21:35 AM
I'm trying to make this build work but I have like 3100 ES which is very low. Currently saving up for an armor but what else can I do?
Hey, which shield would you pick?
300-350ES + 12% Chance to Block Spells + 5% recover ES
or
450 ES + 5% recover ES?

On POB it says 1st option would increase my ES about ~200, and 2nd option would increase ~900+. Im asking because its so hard to find decent shield that has all these stats
I've been having a ton of fun with this build, especially crafting the chest and helmet. I just upgraded my circle of fear and got lucky with divines on it and I am currently sitting at 8k+ ES and a ton of damage and not sure what my next upgrade will be. 100% Ailment immunity might be the next move or upgrade my large cluster jewel.

EDIT:

Managed to craft these, so 100% ailment immunity is soon sorted.
Last edited by dropios on May 16, 2021, 10:04:50 AM
Is Arcane Potency really a noob trap when you can't afford 3 crit + %es mods jewels ? And btw what do you think about having blade blast on CWDT setup to get unnerve since vaal rf is shit now ?
I'm trying to make this build and have some queestions about gear. What piece I should upgrade next? I feel some lack of damage.
"
Ustasa wrote:
I'm trying to make this build work but I have like 3100 ES which is very low. Currently saving up for an armor but what else can I do?

Do you not run Lab at all?
It just says you're a level 84 Shadow.
Last edited by Gulch on May 17, 2021, 9:45:42 AM
"
beamingrus wrote:
I'm trying to make this build and have some queestions about gear. What piece I should upgrade next? I feel some lack of damage.

Well, your flasks are trash.
You're CI so why the life flask?
Your shield,boots,gloves and Helm are missing gems.
Ditch the belt and get one that has CDR on it.

tl;dr follow the guide.
Currently at this stage of the build:
https://pastebin.com/19R7dzWb

I have the feeling i lack single target damage and feel a bit squicy still.

Accuracy is 86%
Crit chance 27%
Effective crit chance 40%

So I might have to work on my crit chance with jewels maybe?

Any suggestions? Or am i missing something?
Last edited by luckeyluc on May 17, 2021, 6:13:54 PM
Hello! Thanks Juju, this is a very good build. I made a 6L helmet, can you recommend me a 6L vortex gem setup for the body armor pls?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info