[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

"
Yinneal wrote:
Hi, I am really hesitating between playing your build and the LL one.

No idea about standard prices. LL version easier to put together since it uses uniques but it wont have any defense layers so u will rip way more than with CI/MB version :P
Hi!
First of all, thank you a lot for the build! I changed from another one to your and I can already tell that I am a lot less squishy.
However, my dps is really really small right now. Perhaps could someone experienced maybe take a look? The Character is in my profile

Character name: CrucibleWrath
"
I changed from another one to your and I can already tell that I am a lot less squishy.
However, my dps is really really small right now. Perhaps could someone experienced maybe take a look?

Well you are only lvl 87 right now. Sacrifice some ES for large/medium clusters. We get most of our damage from cluster and crit multi jewels. Get attack crit chest. Put frostbite on vortex setup. We dont use frostbite ring with this build. Militant faith will give massive DPS boost also. So much stuff to upgrade ^^ I had pretty much same tier gear at end of day1 of ritual league :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I some how missed the synthesis implic 5-7% chance to avoid elemental ailments. The build got even better now!

Here is the real pob for 52cooldown explo setup with my old 25 ailment circle of fear https://pastebin.com/B1XbwcQM

Updating ailment immunity section now
Last edited by juju666 on Apr 7, 2021, 1:46:44 AM
Thing is, to get equipments equal to your day 4 poe.ninja, the prices are really high and I don't know how much did it cost before:

Militant Jewel with Increased area damage and Increased Elemental Damage: 55 ex

Large Cluster Jewel with Blizzard Caller, Blanketed Snow and Widespread Destruction: 30 ex

Body Armour I'm supposed to make one, and I tried to search for it, my bad on this one, couldn't figure it out. But if I search for this too, indeed they are very expensive

So, how to achieve this even cheaper version since it already cost hundreds of exalts (I'm on standard btw, don't know if in ritual league they are cheaper)?

Last edited by philippe_portela on Apr 7, 2021, 10:05:30 AM
Hey, it looks like I'm getting close to maxing out the damage, at least for the headhunter dps helm version. Was wondering if there's anything you see that could I go for to improve my ES? Seems like its a bit low at 5.8k.

Damage wise, getting some synthesized triple crit multi jewels could be a way, but I'm hoping to get 100% stun avoidance.

Thanks!

PoB: https://pastebin.com/zhrKLQrx
"
Thing is

I would advice you to read ''what do i upgrade next?'' part of guide. You can slowly upgrade everything. You dont need perfect militant faiths etc ^^ Would imagine prices being higher in stander since its flooded with exalts/mirrors...

"
aurum0718 wrote:
Hey, it looks like I'm getting close to maxing out the damage, at least for the headhunter dps helm version. Was wondering if there's anything you see that could I go for to improve my ES? Seems like its a bit low at 5.8k.

Damage wise, getting some synthesized triple crit multi jewels could be a way, but I'm hoping to get 100% stun avoidance.

Well get 80% stun enchant (if killed recently) Arcane swiftness gives last 20%

Dunno your gear looks pretty solid. You can always drop some DPS for more es :P
"
juju666 wrote:
"
Thing is

I would advice you to read ''what do i upgrade next?'' part of guide. You can slowly upgrade everything. You dont need perfect militant faiths etc ^^ Would imagine prices being higher in stander since its flooded with exalts/mirrors...

"
aurum0718 wrote:

Well get 80% stun enchant (if killed recently) Arcane swiftness gives last 20%

Dunno your gear looks pretty solid. You can always drop some DPS for more es :P

Thanks, that's a good idea. Sort of want to keep the dps though aha. For the stun avoidance, I just need 2 more jewel implicits I believe
Hey juju,

I'm looking forward to play your build in Ultimatum league and only waited for the manifesto to destroy or allow my endgame plan of running the HH version.

What I gotta ask now is your opinion on the removal of guaranteed explosions from the chest. Say we wont use the explode mod anymore: Are the HoI explosions enough for endgame clearing or is the mod mandatory for smooth endgame clearing?

Cheers!
Besides the nerf to explode chest looks like we just got a small nerf to frost bomb 💣. Cyclone/ice nova seems pretty untouched from the notes.
I think you have missed the nerfs to VaalRF, Ambush and Asassinate, Explo Chest and Cluster Jewels...
Also 10% Cold pen for frost bomb is quite a bit.
Probably still a strong build but you will feel the difference most likly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info