[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

"
NoControl88 wrote:
Sorry about that, I didn't realize they were hidden. Should not be now. I guess I just don't have enough mana on my gear then. I didn't anticipate having to get extra mana.

You have skipped sovereignty and its small nodes... that explains everything my friend. PICK IT

edit: pob updated https://pastebin.com/YDkSu0MS
Last edited by juju666 on Mar 4, 2021, 11:55:12 AM
HI

thanks for your hard work Juju i realy love ur version of the build.

Could you help me with my char? My problem is that im bad at crafting, i have 50 ex to spend but no idea what to buy, since as good as ur items are not available on market. I hope you will help me.

My pob: https://pastebin.com/S1t6eL8D

what are my next steps?
One additional question I have is how would you suggest capping elemental ailment avoidance on the 52cdr version?

Given that cdr is untagged I would imagine that would be the awakener slam base, after which we would Aug cold/fire/light till we hit elemental ailment but that would only bring us to 30%, unless we maven after that which is risky as it might hit tailwind or cdr...

Am I missing anything on the crafting?

I'm thinking of doing it like this (limited to 30% ele ailment)

1. Hunter base with elevated tailwind
2. Shaper sacrifice with cdr
3. Slam together
4. Aug any element till we hit 30% ailment

"
sizun wrote:
HI

thanks for your hard work Juju i realy love ur version of the build.

Could you help me with my char? My problem is that im bad at crafting, i have 50 ex to spend but no idea what to buy, since as good as ur items are not available on market. I hope you will help me.

My pob: https://pastebin.com/S1t6eL8D

what are my next steps?

You could start getting 100% elemental ailment immunity gear. Your skill tree is not really optimized. Get assasins mark ring with all filler stats you need. Good time to start learning to craft! Buy bases from market and annul/harvest remove things and figure out crafting :D Most of ur rares can be easily upgraded. You will get better value out from double crit multi 8%es jewel than wasting points for ''melding'' Also going ''deep wisdom'' route makes more sense!

"
Daemun7 wrote:
1. Hunter base with elevated tailwind
2. Shaper sacrifice with cdr
3. Slam together
4. Aug any element till we hit 30% ailment

Well this seem to be best way. Painful item to craft :D
How do we shock enemies for sadist?
thnx
"
pegi2013 wrote:
How do we shock enemies for sadist?
thnx

Medium cluster

Cold Conduction
Enemies Chilled by your Hits are Shocked
Enemies Shocked by your Hits are Chilled

Astonishing Affliction
20% increased Duration of Elemental Ailments on Enemies
20% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments against Enemies affected by Ailments
20% increased Effect of Non-Damaging Ailments
Tomorrow i will start with ur build and am rly tempted to see if this one is so good like u said i invested pretty much into it like all my currency i had but got pretty decent gear will recraft some
Just a quick question is fire damage to attacks enought to ignite with cyclone?
"
reggie_gakil wrote:

Yes its enough. Read page 8 there is some chatting about this!

Haha i noticed you sniped the helmet i was going to buy for 100ex :D I will be really interested to see your stuff when reach lvl 92+

Also i will say: get 100% elemental ailment immunity. I still see people who are skipping this. Its biggest reason people get 1shotted! With this gear you will be absolutely destroying all content :D
"
juju666 wrote:
"
reggie_gakil wrote:

Yes its enough. Read page 8 there is some chatting about this!

Haha i noticed you sniped the helmet i was going to buy for 100ex :D I will be really interested to see your stuff when reach lvl 92+

Also i will say: get 100% elemental ailment immunity. I still see people who are skipping this. Its biggest reason people get 1shotted! With this gear you will be absolutely destroying all content :D

yeah i will go for 100% ailment immunity thats why i bought the boots. Yeah i sniped the helmet instantly bought it when he came online xD will most likely be 95 saturday evening will post here again and will check page 8 thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info