[3.15] Pure Elemental Dancing Duo, currently not updated.

any details for cluster jewels? nice build thx for the guide!
"
dollygm wrote:
any details for cluster jewels? nice build thx for the guide!

Sorry completely forgot to include them apparently. I will add these when I'm home from work. Right now you can check the cluster jewels I use on my character: CurlyWurlyTwistyTurny.
This build looks fucking insane, is there a new POB out or do we just use the one from 3.13?

Can anyone confirm, that build actually works? And it not just some meme before i reroll :P ?
Last edited by Multijuice on Apr 20, 2021, 10:43:02 AM
How much do you think the build will cost to be playable? I got like 18ex
Last edited by Multijuice on Apr 20, 2021, 11:01:11 AM
"
Multijuice wrote:
This build looks fucking insane, is there a new POB out or do we just use the one from 3.13?

Can anyone confirm, that build actually works? And it not just some meme before i reroll :P ?

I haven't played this build in ultimatum. But it should work. There are some slight nerfs that I mention on top of the build guide. I'll have a look into updating the PoB.

"
Multijuice wrote:
How much do you think the build will cost to be playable? I got like 18ex

18ex right now in the league should be plenty to get it to a powerful level. Since you don't need any 6-links it can be done relatively cheap.
Last edited by Lucrus on Apr 20, 2021, 11:14:27 AM
When will the updated POB be ready? I think i will start lvling a Scion then.

Do you have any tips on leveling or when i can swap to the build?

"
Multijuice wrote:
When will the updated POB be ready? I think i will start lvling a Scion then.

Do you have any tips on leveling or when i can swap to the build?

I'll have a look into the PoB now. For levelling I would just suggest going SRS and Zombies until you can equip the dancing duo.
Cool :) I am in act 6 and looking forward to trying it out. I already found the chest, just need the sockets on it now and links - only gave 6c :) very nice
What do you do about freeze/bleed/etc?

Edit: also this looks awesome, ive always loved the duo. i have like 10 ex to my name so im gonna see if i can get this to work. seems like it would be great for the ultimatums, just running around while they clear everything.
Last edited by queebl on Apr 20, 2021, 10:56:57 PM
The final build, when all the necessary things have already been collected, of course, is good. But lvl it up gradually collecting things is a torment. I'm so sick of dying on the map multiple times. After a gladiator where I could pass red maps at 70 levl without dying, this build makes me suffer ))
Last edited by ComeOverHere on Apr 21, 2021, 3:04:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info