Diablo 2 Resurrected in 2021

Definitely buy it, just for that 20 something minute cinematic remake. Dont care if they fxxk up like W3 remake.
If I go first, I'll wait for you in the other side of the dark water.
"
neohongkong wrote:
Many player only played D3. D2 is the vet player that may be 30+ of age.

Thus i am more concern would it be another train wreak like Warcraft 3 remake.....

The team that made the Warcraft reforge was pulled & given to a team that has a successful record for making remake lik ethe new Tony Hawk remake & Crush Bandicot.

The only shame is the character artist took artist liberty a bit too far & mess with the original design of the OG characters especically the Amazon.

With jokes that she is Man'zon or Garnnyzon.

You need to hope they did not tune the gameplay for D3 player......as D2 is consider ultra grinding in modern day sense........If POE is the meta for grinding ARPG then D2 was torture ....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Yeah it is, but it will support the modifications too, like PoD and Median xl:)
"
kiadaw wrote:
The only shame is the character artist took artist liberty a bit too far & mess with the original design of the OG characters especically the Amazon.

Oh yes, she looks like an ugly barbarian's sister.
I mean WTF they were thinking?
Largest number of views on official forum
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Last edited by Nishrek on Feb 22, 2021, 11:07:49 AM
As soon as I can get it for max. 20 Euros, I might buy it, if there really is an offline option. That´s actually still a lot:

Old Blizzard North has developed this game, paying more for a new surface seems pretty stupid to me. Why pay too much for those responsible for D3, D4 and the mobile crap ?

obey - consume - marry and reproduce - submit - watch t.v. - trust the internet - conform - do not question authority - sleep - buy - do not think - die

Force always attracts men of low morality. - Albert Einstein

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info