Diablo 2 Resurrected in 2021

"
The_Impeacher wrote:
"
Beglets wrote:
I wonder how many players will quit D3 to play D2.

A lot for sure.

Well Blizz already got their money so no financial loss here.

How much D2 will cost btw, any thoughts?

In Canadian Rubles

lol no fucking chance

im interested in D2 enough i'll just get the 10 dollar classic version

but enough people will let blizzard get away with this. eh, w/e
Last edited by xMustard on Feb 21, 2021, 2:28:02 AM
Watched the QA yesterday.

It is basically the same old D2 (based on 1.14D and all underlying mechanics) with an audio visual facelift (including new cutscenes), with minor QoL functions like linking items in the chat.

They will keep collision so the Maggot Lair in act 2 will still be fun in multiplayer ;)

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Feb 21, 2021, 4:57:55 AM
Ive been waiting for this for so long! hope they not mess it up. Cant wait for it!
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
All these years. I have been playing PoE just because D2 felt clunky and old. But with D2 Resurrected is GG for PoE for me. And I’m sure for millions of other players. :) The hardcore PoE players will stay for sure. But for the whole lot rest of us. Time to go back home :).

Cant wait for D2 Resurrected its going to be glorious. :)
It looks nice, but I just recently installed Project Diablo 2 and to be honest I don't see a reason to play the remastered version. The graphics doesn't it cut for me.

The remaster will be hot for few weeks/months and after that it will just die as there is nothing to do in the endgame when compared to POE.
"
xMustard wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
"
Beglets wrote:
I wonder how many players will quit D3 to play D2.

A lot for sure.

Well Blizz already got their money so no financial loss here.

How much D2 will cost btw, any thoughts?

In Canadian Rubles

lol no fucking chance

Let's be real, you and many of the hardcore fanboys here hated Blizzard (for whatever reason), or worship PoE & christ & will attack any competition to PoE

You have no issue with paying the high price of PoE MTXs & supporter packs but angry Blizzard charges a full game that costs a similar price of an MTX armor or wing!

Come on.

My prediction:

Blizzard sells more copies of this than the original D2 and regains their place at the top of the heap.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
AlphaTauri wrote:
All these years. I have been playing PoE just because D2 felt clunky and old. But with D2 Resurrected is GG for PoE for me. And I’m sure for millions of other players. :) The hardcore PoE players will stay for sure. But for the whole lot rest of us. Time to go back home :).

Cant wait for D2 Resurrected its going to be glorious. :)

I still love D2 but that hits close to home, haha

"
KiadawP wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:

In Canadian Rubles

lol no fucking chance

Let's be real, you and many of the hardcore fanboys here hated Blizzard (for whatever reason), or worship PoE & christ & will attack any competition to PoE

You have no issue with paying the high price of PoE MTXs & supporter packs but angry Blizzard charges a full game that costs a similar price of an MTX armor or wing!

Come on.

Haha, right?
Blizzard HAS fucked up big time in the recent past but the irony of hardcore GGG supporters complaining about people letting a company get away with everything is rich.
GGG can do and sometimes has done whatever they want for a while now because they have absolutely no competition.

That price for a full game is too much, but pumping supporter packs into GGG every 3 months or buying insanely priced mtx is apparently fine :)
yep, i will be doing this for a while.. everyone knows that feeling we had as kids playing d2 is unreplicable.
Phase 1: Make D3

Phase 2: ?

Phase 3: Profit
Many player only played D3. D2 is the vet player that may be 30+ of age.

Thus i am more concern would it be another train wreak like Warcraft 3 remake.....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info