How to get Incursion Mod

Hi there,

i'd like to craft +(70–79) to maximum Life, 2% increased maximum Life (Incursion Prefix) on a ring, but i don't know how to get an Incursion Mod on an item. Do i have to be in that Architect of Flesh's room or is it only possible get it by random drop from him/his room?
Last bumped on Feb 17, 2021, 3:37:56 PM
you can only get this as a drop. you can NEVER put it on an item with alt/chaos/alchemy/exalted orbs
"
hiroakihanyu wrote:
Hi there,

i'd like to craft +(70–79) to maximum Life, 2% increased maximum Life (Incursion Prefix) on a ring, but i don't know how to get an Incursion Mod on an item. Do i have to be in that Architect of Flesh's room or is it only possible get it by random drop from him/his room?

Level 3 room or random drop from the Incursion Temple boss (the spaceship one)
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
so the only way to get it is by random drop from lvl 3 architect of flesh room or boss?
how are the odds for vermillion ring with that mod? :/
Last edited by hiroakihanyu on Feb 15, 2021, 8:51:54 PM
It is from a chest inside the level 3 room "Sanctum of Immortality", and you can ignore the architect ...

While the odd of landing on good base is very low, you can search the trade site for price
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

There are a tiny handful of other ways to get items with incursion mods (heist drops, metamorph drops, vaal side area vessel corrupted item drops), but they're all drop only. You need to find an item with the desired mod on the desired base and use it as the start of your crafting. Probably too rare to bother in SSF, just kinda expensive in trade league.
Украина в моём сердце
"
hiroakihanyu wrote:
so the only way to get it is by random drop from lvl 3 architect of flesh room or boss?
how are the odds for vermillion ring with that mod? :/

Very, very rare, considering that Vermillion ring is an Atlas Equipment (along with: Spiked gloves, Gripped gloves, Fingerless Silk Gloves, Two-Toned Boots, Bone Helmet, Marble amulet, Blue Pearl Amulet, Cerulean ring, Steel ring, Chain Belt, Vanguard Belt), so best you can hope is to get damn lucky with a Jewellery reward from one of the encounters kaijyuu2 mentioned.

Perhaps even impossible, unless disproved by trade search.

I'd set the bar to a Coral Ring with that mod. That is actually way more feasible.
Last edited by Maxtrux on Feb 16, 2021, 2:15:16 AM

It can drop as league base but yes, the chance seem low

Thx for the answers, i just bought it for 2 ex and will craft further from there.

Another question: is it possible to fracture an item (except for maps)?
Do not use fracture fossil

If you want to dupe the item , create imprint and split item beasts

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info