[3.16] 🔥Oro Cyclone Raider - capping Vaal MS🔥

noted, thanks!
Hi just started this build and u said go frost blades to level, when should we switch to cyclone?
this really depends on the weapon. while i highly recommend to level your cyclone gem setup along with frost blades while you use it i usually swapped to cyc when i got my Oro because of how frost blades work. the 50% phys to cold conversion does the big chunk of your dmg if the weapon itself has not much elemental dmg
Hi, can you please clarify the ailment immunity aspect that you highlight as a strong point of the build? I don't quite see it from the items and passive tree you've posted and in PoB you have 70% avoidance (50% from Raider, 20% from Thick skin cluster)
"
sylthiel wrote:
Hi, can you please clarify the ailment immunity aspect that you highlight as a strong point of the build? I don't quite see it from the items and passive tree you've posted and in PoB you have 70% avoidance (50% from Raider, 20% from Thick skin cluster)

thanks for the hint mate! i totally overlooked that when i updated the build from 3.13 to 3.16

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info