Ritual Supporter Packs Concept Art

Where's My Shield at, bruhhh
Tailsworn armor looks better in the arts? When are we getting the sick looking shield??????????????????????
Yooo!!! Shield please!
I liked the Faithsworn armor set and bought it but am having difficulty finding other stuff to go with it.
I need things to fill in and that actually looks really sick!
Nice concept art. I wish you guys released the shield as well.

It is a shame that GGG released the sets like this.

The skull in the boots of the deadly renegade pack....
It is a single piece that kills the set. I mean idk who tought having a skull like that on your boots would be cool or practical.

The elite Faithsworn is outstanding set specially with the shield but that unicorn helmet with the T posing dude is just something to meme at.

I did got myself one of the supporter to actually support you guys because ill be honest here both supporter packs are nice concepts but not so well done in game.

I wonder if both the packs were designed by the same artist or the MTX team consistently have bad ideas and roll with it like both of this pieces.

Btw does someone have boots recomendation that would fit with the deadly renegade pack without looking like a joke?

Also GGG considering the steep price of your MTX it would be OUTSTANDING if you let us try the mtx before we buy or at least make provide better representation of your product for us to make informed decisions about it.

I usualy buy it just to toss some cash at GGG because i love the game but... Cmon
"
ShikuTeshi wrote:
Yooo!!! Shield please!
I liked the Faithsworn armor set and bought it but am having difficulty finding other stuff to go with it.
I need things to fill in and that actually looks really sick!

Have you tried Water Elemental stuff mixed with elith faithsworn?

I think that the White Armor Pack and the combined Black and White Armor set would also work really well with Faithsworn.

You absolutelly need ANYTHING other than the default atrocity of a helmet they came up with. I mean maybe you like the Tpose unicorn helmet but i hate it.

So yeah i would try Water Elemental, White Armour Set and Black and White armour set.
I want that shield
WHERES THE SHIELD?!?!?!??
Faithsworn looks pretty good.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Give us the Shield please!!!
It's LITERALLY a crime against ALL HUMANITY to actually not give us the Shield in the Faithsworn pack. A CRIME i say, a frigging, bloody, horrendous CRIME!

EDIT: AND A EVEN BIGGER CRIME AGAINST THE PERSON THAT DID THE ART FOR THE FAITHSWORN
Last edited by XinLao on Feb 14, 2021, 8:57:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info