[Ritual 3.13] TotemPuller's Ice Trap Saboteur - Ultimate Boss Killer - The Feared 6-man solo carry

"
zlowred wrote:
What gem setup would you suggest for a 5-link in case of league start?

ice trap - cluster traps - added cold damage - cold pen - trap and mine damage
One Question @TotemPuller:

Why dont you use empower level 4 on chest for the ice traps?
"
Protaner wrote:
One Question @TotemPuller:

Why dont you use empower level 4 on chest for the ice traps?

each +1 is 10% more damage until level 30 then it falls off to 5%. my ice trap level is 28 without empower and I rather use trap and mine damage support and hypothermia.
im 58 rn and shattering everything. life is low but ok :') is there are cheap alternatives for large cluster jewel? because yours are starting at 6exa. conjured + sap is cheap. is it ok?
Last edited by freakydouche on Mar 19, 2021, 5:00:54 PM
"
TotemPuller wrote:

1. Although I didn't start this league with this build, it's a perfect league starter. It can still clear all endgame contents without divergent berserk (if they nerf it in the future).

So doing this in SSF and the cluster jewels and the gem +level items are a bitch to get. Would you mind adding a crafting section to the guide for some of the items you have listed since "it's a perfect league starter" :p

I have everything else, even managed to grind the divergent berserk, for anyone else doing this in SSF just grind unusual gem blueprints until you get lucky with regrading lenses on a Bersekt gem.
"
enyaisrave wrote:
"
TotemPuller wrote:

1. Although I didn't start this league with this build, it's a perfect league starter. It can still clear all endgame contents without divergent berserk (if they nerf it in the future).

So doing this in SSF and the cluster jewels and the gem +level items are a bitch to get. Would you mind adding a crafting section to the guide for some of the items you have listed since "it's a perfect league starter" :p

I have everything else, even managed to grind the divergent berserk, for anyone else doing this in SSF just grind unusual gem blueprints until you get lucky with regrading lenses on a Bersekt gem.

We'll need to wait until what GGG decides to do next league. When I posted this guide, it was before the harvest nerf announcement. Without harvest, yes, it would be very difficult to craft gears including jewels for this build.
"
freakydouche wrote:
im 58 rn and shattering everything. life is low but ok :') is there are cheap alternatives for large cluster jewel? because yours are starting at 6exa. conjured + sap is cheap. is it ok?

You only need cluster jewels to push endgame content. Even without most of the jewels, you will still be fine in red maps.
Could you pls write how to craft belt, amulet and ring like yours? Wanna start my next crafting project but first wanna evaluate how much currency I need.
"
Asag wrote:
Could you pls write how to craft belt, amulet and ring like yours? Wanna start my next crafting project but first wanna evaluate how much currency I need.

I can't really comment on that because RNG is RNG and you could spend twice as much as I did and still not have the item or spend half as much and finish in a few tries.

Crafted this amulet today actually.

Awakener orb the bases together, block cold res, aug cold, repeat until you have the prefix mods. Suffix is straight forward.

Belt, Just get any elder stygian vise and dump all of your reforge life harvest craft into it until you have T1 flat life and T1 %life. Then use reforge, keeping prefixes until you have the suffix mods you need.

Ring, buy half finished items and craft the rest. This late into the league, there's no need to craft them from scratch.
Last edited by TotemPuller on Mar 20, 2021, 11:09:40 AM
"
TotemPuller wrote:
"
ThomasHawl wrote:

1) How is this as a league starter? Meaning, what is the minimum budget to get it rolling?
2) Min budget to farm guardians (talking about white maps, no rare/corrupted)
5) If viable at league start, probably lots of alt qual gems won't be immediately available at day 2/3. Is that a big loss in terms of dps/survivability?

2. Probably easily doable even on SSF so 0 budget. In trade league, very minimal, just shop for level 21 and high % gems early on for more damage.

5. You don't need any anomalous/divergent skill gems to farm guardians with this build.

So would you recommend this build for pushing guardians + shaper/elder within the first few days? I'm looking to start getting some practice on builds for next league.

Also, how much gear should I expect to have/need by the time I wanna do those bosses? i.e. lvl 4 enlighten, properly rolled clusters, etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info