[Archived] Archmage Hexblast | 4M+ Ignite DPS | Budget Options League Start to Endgame

Thanks for the feedback GimbO. I'm ok with doing a seperate writeup of a build at some later stage if it's successful. I'm still fairly new to making my own builds though, so if it's ok with you I'd prefer to theorycraft in this thread for a while longer.

Defenses were certainly a concern of mine, I was thinking something like hunter inf belt for flask charges would be neat, but might struggle up until that point.

I was also playing around with the idea of using ES for defence instead of agnostic, and do some leeching with stormbrand, but in that respect, Inquisitor probably makes a lot more sense. I might try out the inquisitor route, though I think at that point it might make sense to drop AM support in favour of some extra more scaling (seeing as we're buffed for base and added damage by patch, but hexblast is losing massive amounts of more scaling), and we're probably losing mana by investing in ES.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info