Stash Sale Weekend and Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

how do i get my mystery box?
i bought tabs yesterday when the sale began, where can i get the mistery box ?
Thanks for the free box. But my luck this time around is disgusting! Practically every box has been hideout related!
There are only four rules you need to remember: Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, Throw away the plan. Follow my lead and you’ll be fine.
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
Ty GGG! :)
"
Midiz wrote:
" Purchasing a supporter pack will not grant a free Mystery Box but spending points from a supporter pack can grant a free Mystery Box. "

Do i have to buy a supporter pack and spend those points to receive the free box?

OR

Can i just add $5 and buy a cheap stash tab and get a free box?

can someone confirm?

You can purchase either a supporter pack and spend points OR you can purchase a $5 Point Pack and then purchase whatever you wish. :)

"
J1m1 D34n wrote:
Love this! But uh, once I've bought a couple of tabs, where do I find the box?

You should find the Mystery Box in your in-game microtransactions stash, feel free to let me know if this was not the case.

"
Damn, this was unlucky :(
I just bought 3 tabs the day before...

I double checked this for you and one of your purchases did prompt a free Mystery Box being added to your account. :)

"
MrAwesomer wrote:
how do i get my mystery box?

If you have not done so already you will need to make a purchase in the in-game microtransactions shop - please note this does include account bound stash tabs such as the Currency or Map Stash Tabs (for example) - once you have done so a free Mystery Box should have been added to your in-game microtransaction stash under the Consumables tag.

"
Mikizik wrote:
i bought tabs yesterday when the sale began, where can i get the mistery box ?

Your free Mystery Box should be available in your in-game microtransaction stash under the Consumables tag. :)

got the scythe wep
pretty niceee
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter
Shweet!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
do i get free mystery boxes from spending points from the supporter pack i bought some days ago??
Nice
"
do i get free mystery boxes from spending points from the supporter pack i bought some days ago??

As long as points are spent in the store while the promotion is active this should be fine. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info