Stash Sale Weekend and Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

how do i get my mystery box?
i bought tabs yesterday when the sale began, where can i get the mistery box ?
Thanks for the free box. But my luck this time around is disgusting! Practically every box has been hideout related!
Oh, the weary traveler draws close to the end of the path...
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
Ty GGG! :)
"
Midiz wrote:
" Purchasing a supporter pack will not grant a free Mystery Box but spending points from a supporter pack can grant a free Mystery Box. "

Do i have to buy a supporter pack and spend those points to receive the free box?

OR

Can i just add $5 and buy a cheap stash tab and get a free box?

can someone confirm?

You can purchase either a supporter pack and spend points OR you can purchase a $5 Point Pack and then purchase whatever you wish. :)

"
J1m1 D34n wrote:
Love this! But uh, once I've bought a couple of tabs, where do I find the box?

You should find the Mystery Box in your in-game microtransactions stash, feel free to let me know if this was not the case.

"
Damn, this was unlucky :(
I just bought 3 tabs the day before...

I double checked this for you and one of your purchases did prompt a free Mystery Box being added to your account. :)

"
MrAwesomer wrote:
how do i get my mystery box?

If you have not done so already you will need to make a purchase in the in-game microtransactions shop - please note this does include account bound stash tabs such as the Currency or Map Stash Tabs (for example) - once you have done so a free Mystery Box should have been added to your in-game microtransaction stash under the Consumables tag.

"
Mikizik wrote:
i bought tabs yesterday when the sale began, where can i get the mistery box ?

Your free Mystery Box should be available in your in-game microtransaction stash under the Consumables tag. :)

got the scythe wep
pretty niceee
drenched 👌
-----
blue divine ire mtx plssss
Shweet!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
https://steamcommunity.com/id/MickeyDankMouse/
-MickeyDankMouse™-
do i get free mystery boxes from spending points from the supporter pack i bought some days ago??
Nice
"
madsoo123 wrote:
do i get free mystery boxes from spending points from the supporter pack i bought some days ago??

As long as points are spent in the store while the promotion is active this should be fine. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info