This weekend we are running a Super Stash Sale with discounts on every type of Stash Tab. You can view the full selection and purchase yours here. The sale runs all weekend and ends at Feb 15, 2021 10:00 PM (EST) (this is displayed in your local time).

During the sale, we’re also offering one free Warlord Mystery Box when you spend points! This promotion is available on both PC and consoles.

Have a look at the what’s in the box below.

Please note: it's only possible to get one free Warlord Mystery Box from this promotion. Making additional microtransaction purchases will not grant additional mystery boxes. Purchasing a supporter pack will not grant a free Mystery Box but spending points from a supporter pack can grant a free Mystery Box.

If you are looking for something new to spend your points on, you may be interested in checking out the Sunrise, Nightfall and Twilight cosmetic effects that were released into the store earlier today. You can check them out here.

In case you need points for this sale, we'd recommend checking out the Ritual and Core Supporter Packs.

Thank you so much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Ty GGG! :)
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Khajit has wares... If you have coin...✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Best Leagues Ever Made: Synthesis>Harvest>Delve✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Bring back: Heist Alt Quality Gems, sextants, gear enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Thnx
Saved
Thnx
Saved
Best sets in a long time.

Dismal odds though.
Let's check it out then :)
'Free' mystery box offer but no Weta pet sale? What heresy is this?!
Ah I bought stashes 4 days ago on Feb 8. Feels bad man

Edit: Support helped me out. Love you mr. S :D
Last edited by Abrakadabra on Feb 12, 2021, 12:42:45 AM
Thank you.

I don't need stashes anymore. There will be special offers other than the stashes during the WE to buy something else and get the free mystery box please ?
Love u guys

Last edited by darkenergy0 on Feb 12, 2021, 12:22:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info