[3.14] Cospri's Malice CoC Ice Nova Inquisitor - League Starter.

https://youtu.be/YneiPuZWnSA

This is pretty much the same build. Not a full map, but shows jumping into the middle of a huge pack of harbingers.
What is the best way to roll a large cluster jewel?
Or, what is the best way to roll them all
Also, I followed the pob and your vaal righteous fire is 21 and CWDT is 20, that's how mine is and it's not activating it. I also read the disclaimer, vaal righteous fire level 21 and CWDT level 20, what am I doing wrong?
You don’t want CWDT to trigger RF, the guide goes into that. You just use VFR.
"
jeremy_u_s3 wrote:

Thank you, any advice on the jewel crafting?
"
CynicalJD wrote:
https://youtu.be/YneiPuZWnSA

This is pretty much the same build. Not a full map, but shows jumping into the middle of a huge pack of harbingers.

Thank you. Can you, by any chance, upload bossing example (Guardian/Shaper/Maven)?
Really excited to try this build as well! League started with Chieftain and now i think I have some currency to invest into a new build!

Will you be adding a leveling section/POB by any chance? :D
Is it recommended to get cooldown recovery on belt or something before we can afford awakened cast on crit?

Right now the clear speed feels good, but the single target is still somewhat meh. Can this be a reason?
"
Coldlucidity wrote:
"
jeremy_u_s3 wrote:

Thank you, any advice on the jewel crafting?

I’m not sure what you mean, is that question related to the righteous fire question? If you are meaning the cluster jewels, I have no idea. I’m not even playing this build at all, I have a DD inquisitor that I’m getting bored with and checked it out as a respec option. I only answered because the righteous fire question comes up in virtually every spell aster build that uses it (almost all of them as it is legit free damage).

As for the CDR question, look up CoC APS CDR breakpoints it is a well explained topic all over. If you can attack fast enough that you skip a cool down on ice nova you are destroying your damage even with 100% hit and 100% crit chance. Unlike assassin though, it is harder to hit that point without trying to. Assassin picks up a little attack speed on the tree and with cyclone it is easy to go over the first breakpoint so you need at least 14% CDR, if you can do that with this build your damage will skyrocket as more attacks =more casts. I would think it would require very significant investment to get even close to the next breakpoint though at 52% so honestly there isn’t any point in aiming past 14% which is easy to get on a pair of boots before you can get an awakened CoC gem leveled to the point that it provides it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info