Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

Guys, i have a Lethal Pride with:

30% Faster Ignite
20% Burning Damage
8% Increased Maximum Life
Gain 5% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage

I wonder if you can help me price it since i am selling my full build, but is the only item i don't know how much it can cost (Used 15 ex in divines to get that roll, so i know is at least 15 ex).
"
Hülooooğğ wrote:
I'm having a mana problem

Very fast finish and low regen mana.

Help pls.

My character open.

Use Divergent Elemental Damage with Attacks - the mana leech should solve most of your problems.
With the harvest nerf manifesto that recently came out, do you guys think this build will still be viable next league?
"
Hughs wrote:

30% Faster Ignite
20% Burning Damage

I wonder if you can help me price it since i am selling my full build, but is the only item i don't know how much it can cost (Used 15 ex in divines to get that roll, so i know is at least 15 ex).

That one sounds pretty nuts, are there any extra notables required to get all those nodes?
"
scrambled777 wrote:
"
Hughs wrote:

30% Faster Ignite
20% Burning Damage

That one sounds pretty nuts, are there any extra notables required to get all those nodes?

You have to grab Amplify + Endurance as extra nodes, but some people already grab Endurance, so the real extra would be Amplify. Those two are 20% faster ignite.

EDIT: And for the memes, Sanctum of Thought gives another Gain 5% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage, Faith and Steel gives 20% Burning Damage and the Glancing Blows is transformed to Chaibreaker for the ones using Berserk.
Last edited by Hughs on Mar 11, 2021, 2:55:54 AM
Hello,

thanks for the Fun Build! i read that the defence layer is: 60% phys dmg reduction via Chaos Golem, but the Chaos golem only grants 5% physical damage reduction?

When i calculate all the nodes together, i just come to 31% reduced phys damage.

And as it seems it doesnt matter if i have 1 or 2 chaos golems active?

can anyone lighten me up :)
Hi guys,

guide looks great, but I am very short on currency so I am looking for a budget version.

The budget version shown here is already very expensive. Especially the medium jewels are at 3 ex each, so I need 12 ex for those 4 medium clusters alone. Including the large jewels I need to spend 14-15 ex only for the jewels.

Is there any chance to make this build viable without any jewels and spend the points elsewhere in the tree?

Thx in advance for any tipps :)
Great build so far. I respec'd my int stacking occulist to this and it feels so much safter with the golems even with less over ehp.

Is there a recommended setup for how many of each golem to have summoned or does it not really matter? Apologize if I missed it somewhere.
It doesnt really matter to much , generally the flame totem only gives dmg and is the least important.

2 of all, 1 of flame golem id suggest and i think thats what most ppl do here

hey, is there any easy way to add a good stat on this?

like (prbly not) if i add hunter exalt, will it add another hunter mod?
or via some harbest augment?

i see many good stats like shapers additional arrow, some other gain physical as element, pierce etc..

would appreciate any advice on getting good last prefix withut dextroying the quiver -.-
thx a lot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info