Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
XenoPOE wrote:
Great guide, build looks very nice, going to try it out.

One question: Can we sacrifice some DPS by swapping one of the "Blowback" or "Cooked Alive" Notables on cluster jewels with "Fan the Flames" and then open up the ring slot by dropping Bereks? Or is the Berek Ignite mechanically different from Fan the Flames?

Just trying to open up more options for HP. :)

As far as I understood "Fan the Flames" only spreads ignites around the enemy YOU ignite. So the enemies around the enemy you hit with your BA. That shouldn't end up in a chain reaction, but didn't test it yet.
"
HardPrimat wrote:
"
XenoPOE wrote:
Great guide, build looks very nice, going to try it out.

One question: Can we sacrifice some DPS by swapping one of the "Blowback" or "Cooked Alive" Notables on cluster jewels with "Fan the Flames" and then open up the ring slot by dropping Bereks? Or is the Berek Ignite mechanically different from Fan the Flames?

Just trying to open up more options for HP. :)

As far as I understood "Fan the Flames" only spreads ignites around the enemy YOU ignite. So the enemies around the enemy you hit with your BA. That shouldn't end up in a chain reaction, but didn't test it yet.

That makes sense, I'll try it later for fun but pretty sure you're right.

Thanks for the quick reply!
hi, this build looks great, i think aboput swithcing to this from my disappointing carrion golem necro.

what can i reach with 35ex budget?
"
rnbounty wrote:
hi, this build looks great, i think aboput swithcing to this from my disappointing carrion golem necro.

what can i reach with 35ex budget?

you should easily hit 15m ++ dps with 35ex budget. Focus on getting the cluster jewels and uniques of the build. Fill the other pieces with rares covering dex + life + resi
Added GEM section for endgame variant including adjustments for budget version
Added Gear Breakdown and Requirements
how did u go about crafting the quiver? most of the gear i could understood, but the quiver i think its probably low lvel tiers and harv more likely to have same mods?
"
adriano447 wrote:
how did u go about crafting the quiver? most of the gear i could understood, but the quiver i think its probably low lvel tiers and harv more likely to have same mods?

You start with a base
Life + Elemental Damage with Attacks + Damage over Time Multiplier

If you Aug Fire x2 on Suffix you can only hit Fire res + Fire Dot Multi.

Fire res can afterwards be removed by changing it to Cold/Light Resi and then Remove Cold/Light
was looking for a build like this, thanks for sharing! will check back in a few days after i wrap up my current character, hopefully you will have time to maybe add a leveling guide!
how would this build do in T14+ fractured 100% delirious maps with double/triple beyond?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info