Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
"
tm10067 wrote:
DPS was cut about 5 times with the 3.15 patch, I don't think it is worth investment now. Yet if you has it from the last league it still plays comfortable on yellow maps. Defences are about the same level.

I logged onto my Ultimatum char to check this. It looks like her DPS was cut down by a factor of 2-3, not 5.

It feels about right on my new toon. I think we’re doing about 1/3 - 1/2 of the damage we were. Definitely closer to 1/2 if you spec out of Elemancer.

I think it really just depends on what level your char was at.
My build lost 85% of its total dps. I was going to keep it but after running a couple maps I was like nope and broke it down.
Any thoughts on this with the 3.16 changes? The ignite changes seem to be pretty good... but the BA changes would be worse for this build? I'm not sure.
Now that PoB is updated do we know if this build is again viable with the ignite and Burning Arrow changes in 3.16?
Last edited by EvaShogouki01 on Oct 18, 2021, 6:34:04 PM
"
EvaShogouki01 wrote:
Now that PoB is updated do we know if this build is again viable with the ignite and Burning Arrow changes in 3.16?

All ignite builds are now flame surge builds because of the interaction between flame surge and ignited enemies, which drops burning ground that does 1.25x the ignite damage.

So I'd say its viable but probably not as viable as it was with the debuff its losing.
IGN : Reamus
"
EvaShogouki01 wrote:

I checked PoB it doesn't look all that bright. The clear dmg looks below average even with investment.

However there's some ups in the single target side. First of all BA will now work very well with Assailum.
That and flame surge can make 3.16 the be premium time for BA to kill bosses from the looks of things.
well, they also removed the "more Damage with ignite" on BA...this is going to be difficult. I mean they announced that they want to remove ignite multipliers from the skills but I was hoping that they did not touch BA in this regard as they did not list it :D
Viable in 3.17 ?
Viable in 3.17 ?
Sorry guys, this build is dead since last league :/
"
HardPrimat wrote:
Sorry guys, this build is dead since last league :/

Ah man, that's so sad to hear. I saw this build at the end of 3.15 and wanted to league start it in 3.16 but it didn't survive the nerf hammer then.

Is there anything similar to this build that's viable right now? From what I gather DOT is getting nerfed from left and right.

EDIT: Altho' I had fun with TR Champion last league. Did Simulacrum Wave 30 but after that lost interest in the league and the TR playstyle is not what I'm looking for.
Last edited by Würfel on Jan 30, 2022, 2:08:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info