Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

Went from 30mil to 12mil after updating pob. Went down to 7,5 mil after converting to new tree (dunno if that is correct atm).
"
Würfel wrote:
DMG went from 13,2 to 3,9 mil. That's a 70% drop. The golems are no longer viable. I think the golems should be ditched completely. Maybe take the Heart of Destruction ascendancy, switch out the amulet, all the primordial items. There's a lot to be reworked if this build has a chance to survive. I hope it can be done.

If you cut golems you might as well play another build.
I don't see how i'm going to play without the passive regen, phys reduction and not having ailment immunity on top of that.
"
2letterz wrote:
Went from 30mil to 12mil after updating pob. Went down to 7,5 mil after converting to new tree (dunno if that is correct atm).

yep that sounds about like mine. I went from 30m to 6m then i updated the flasks and it went down to nearly 5m.
Last edited by FoggyNights on Jul 22, 2021, 4:07:00 PM
I’d have to double check but I think I had upwards of 35m DPS last season. I’m playing the build again and yes still using 9 golems, because before I was doing T19s delirium still insta-killing everything including bosses, but still getting 1-shot periodically. I geared myself more on the tanks side as well (e.g. max all resist implicit on amulet instead of 20% more wrath effect). I would have gladly traded more damage for more defense up to maybe a 1:5 ratio.

Currently in yellow maps with day 2-3 gear. I don’t even have most of my key jewels yet. The damage still feels good all things considered. I’m already back at almost full flask capacity clearing speeds. I did sacrifice 3 points into 30% more flask recovery rate (Highly recommend) and manaregeneration the likes of which completely eliminates mana issues when combined with enduring mana flask. I’m confident with gear like I had + a few double corrupted rings and cannot be chilled/frozen boots for total ailment immunity the hard way, I’ll be able to do what I did before with relatively little difference. I don’t know what people are smoking when they think they’re going to waltz into the endgame with equivalent damage opting out of the primordial defenses. It’s a death sentence.
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfSWYPXd9prVxf5v_DoqtIQ
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/snoobae85
"
I’d have to double check but I think I had upwards of 35m DPS last season. I’m playing the build again and yes still using 9 golems, because before I was doing T19s delirium still insta-killing everything including bosses, but still getting 1-shot periodically. I geared myself more on the tanks side as well (e.g. max all resist implicit on amulet instead of 20% more wrath effect). I would have gladly traded more damage for more defense up to maybe a 1:5 ratio.

Currently in yellow maps with day 2-3 gear. I don’t even have most of my key jewels yet. The damage still feels good all things considered. I’m already back at almost full flask capacity clearing speeds. I did sacrifice 3 points into 30% more flask recovery rate (Highly recommend) and manaregeneration the likes of which completely eliminates mana issues when combined with enduring mana flask. I’m confident with gear like I had + a few double corrupted rings and cannot be chilled/frozen boots for total ailment immunity the hard way, I’ll be able to do what I did before with relatively little difference. I don’t know what people are smoking when they think they’re going to waltz into the endgame with equivalent damage opting out of the primordial defenses. It’s a death sentence.

all things considered... Could you show a yellow map video on the clear speed? Are you still clearing the entire screen and possibly even off screen?
Last edited by Würfel on Jul 28, 2021, 6:14:03 AM
"

Wats the reason doing 9 golems now instead of 5. Literally the only benefit you get is 25% increased effect of buffs per golem from elemancer and some extra safety in case they die. And increased buff effect from the golems are mostly garbage. Like literally the only thing that justified going into 9 golems was the 200% damage increase that's nwo gone.

I'm thinking of going back to BA but spending onto primordial jewels feels like a waste now. Just the amulet will get you to 7 golems. But maybe i'll skip elemancer completely because it feels like a complete garbage passive now.

Mastermind of discord looks a lot more appealing and maybe even going into heart of destruction (big boss dps boost) or even shaper of storms (free shocks).
"
trancenergy11 wrote:
Wats the reason doing 9 golems now instead of 5. Literally the only benefit you get is 25% increased effect of buffs per golem from elemancer and some extra safety in case they die. And increased buff effect from the golems are mostly garbage. Like literally the only thing that justified going into 9 golems was the 200% damage increase that's nwo gone.

I'm thinking of going back to BA but spending onto primordial jewels feels like a waste now. Just the amulet will get you to 7 golems. But maybe i'll skip elemancer completely because it feels like a complete garbage passive now.

Mastermind of discord looks a lot more appealing and maybe even going into heart of destruction (big boss dps boost) or even shaper of storms (free shocks).

Defense/Recovery. Liege May have been gutted in terms of the max golem build, but Elemancer wasn’t. It’s still 25% extra golem buff effect per summoned golem. That may seem small compared to last league, but it’s still huge in its own right, particularly for defensive purposes. It’ll make a big difference on red maps with -60% life recovery in conjunction with blood rage. Even a tiny bit more physical damage reduction speaks volumes. Also helps close the gap on hit becoming hit cap.

I may play around with dropping the primordial jewels though, especially if I can find a convenient way to get health regen on my golems (maybe renewal)? I really don’t like the idea of having to become self conscious of which golem buffs I’m missing at any given moment while mapping. We’ll see.
"
Würfel wrote:
all things considered... Could you show a yellow map video on the clear speed? Are you still clearing the entire screen and possibly even off screen?

I haven’t streamed or made a video in ages. I might do it if down the road I can confidently declare the build is great and if simultaneously everyone else is saying it’s not anymore. I still have tons of work to do on my gear though. Just went from 5-link to 6-link and got the good helm enchant + a 2nd pierce. That’s about a 30% DPS increase.

While I was able to hit the weekend season start running, I’ve only played maybe 10 hours total in the past 4 days on account of working. I’m about to have 3 days off, and those will be 12+ hours per day played, so I’ll definitely have a better idea of the status of this build after that. That said, I’ve gotten into red maps, and the conqueror’s are one-shotting me with their generic abilities. The same probably would have happened last season. I’m a glass cannon currently. Next on my agenda is defenses. Still not running with any endurance charges OR any physical>element damage taken conversion. Also only 3500 health. My season ending BA witch last season was much much tankier.
Last edited by SnooBAE85 on Jul 28, 2021, 11:03:24 PM
"
"
trancenergy11 wrote:

Defense/Recovery. Liege May have been gutted in terms of the max golem build, but Elemancer wasn’t. It’s still 25% extra golem buff effect per summoned golem. That may seem small compared to last league, but it’s still huge in its own right, particularly for defensive purposes. It’ll make a big difference on red maps with -60% life recovery in conjunction with blood rage. Even a tiny bit more physical damage reduction speaks volumes. Also helps close the gap on hit becoming hit cap.

I may play around with dropping the primordial jewels though, especially if I can find a convenient way to get health regen on my golems (maybe renewal)? I really don’t like the idea of having to become self conscious of which golem buffs I’m missing at any given moment while mapping. We’ll see.

Yeah im definitely skipping primordial jewels. Seems like a waste of currency at this point.
I'm currently leveling to maps. So far its been pretty smooth.
The one nice thing about the build now is that its so cheap.
I think i've got a full setup for like 1-2 ex (5l xoph's, berek, hyrri, blizz crown, cheap cluster sets - blowback+something; primordial bond on 9 passives). Even blowback+cooked alive is like 60c each.
Well i gotta say the build feels pretty alive.
I just did couple t15s on my lvl76 scuffed build where the most expensive item is berek's that i got for 40c. And it was pretty comfortable. Maybe my single target is a bit slow atm but its decent for a build with a networth of 2-3ex.

BA gear is super cheap. Probably the only real expensive part is getting the 6l xoph because the price of fusings is to the sky.
Replica emberwake, blowback+coocked alives are less than an ex.

I think going a little tankier is the way to go this league. Ball Lightning+GMP+CWDT+IC and endurance charge gen is doing wonders for me really. I'm on 3k hp atm and barely dieing because of the insane life gain.
Last edited by trancenergy11 on Jul 29, 2021, 8:51:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info