Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

how do you deal with being stunned in ultimatums? Unwavering stance?
"
"
HardPrimat wrote:
not true... cinderswallow with 50% stun avoidance

ah forgot about that. probably the better choice if you aren't trying to level, saving 3 passives, though for trying to hit 100 i needed the complete stun avoidance.

this explains it,it is the flask... but in ultimatum league i think unwaverign stance is a must have,thank you both for the information.
might as well take arsonist and/or magmatic strikes in the process
Last edited by BlackPulsar on Apr 22, 2021, 10:14:06 AM
hello, new to the build here, anyone can pls explain if ther's any mechanical difference between fan the flames and the berek's respite? (apart the range ofc)

in other words isnt better to equip a fan the flames jewel and have a free slot for another ring or am i missing something?

vS
"
mne wrote:
hello, new to the build here, anyone can pls explain if ther's any mechanical difference between fan the flames and the berek's respite? (apart the range ofc)

in other words isnt better to equip a fan the flames jewel and have a free slot for another ring or am i missing something?

vS

I was thinking the same thing but the wording is different.

Respite = "equivalent ignite" on an enemy; so if you had multiple stacks or a larger ignite rolling on it....that big ignite is spread

Fan the flames just ignites anything nearby that you hit; so *technically* it wouldn't be a larger ignite.

Will have to test and see if it's noticeable or not.
sorry if this was asked already... how to sustain mana? (not the obvious flask though). any good ideas? i have a jewel with +1 mana on hit and 40 reg/sek. still in ultimatums i'm struggling with mana sustain...
"
snietschie2 wrote:
sorry if this was asked already... how to sustain mana? (not the obvious flask though). any good ideas? i have a jewel with +1 mana on hit and 40 reg/sek. still in ultimatums i'm struggling with mana sustain...

It has, and no, we sustain with flask, the only good way with this tree and this mana cost on our main skill
"
emund wrote:

Cinderswallow flask with 50% less chance to get stunned and Implicit on Jewels
"
Temsen wrote:
"
emund wrote:

i went for Unwavering stance and it's amazing now and i also took arsonist,
surprisingly magmatic strikes gives the same amoutn of damage as arsonist in damage over time... that 5% as extra does good.
anyway for this league Unwavering stance is a must on this build.
thank you @TakenNotGranted for the advice.
Last edited by BlackPulsar on Apr 22, 2021, 12:03:37 PM
"
Temsen wrote:

good thought, what implicits are u thinking about?
How do u deal with bleed ? I understand corrupting blood and elemental ailments. But normal bleed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info