Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
Nymel wrote:
"
willianvon wrote:

could u share your method for those endurance charges? Would be nice to have this too, I can't pass over wave 3 on white maps, it's insane right now the difficulty

Several ways, roughly in order of cost are
* Enduring Cry
* Annoint (Disciple of the Unyielding)
* Cluster Jewel (Enduring Composure, Small Armour)
* Shaper/Hunter Amulet (On Kill)
* Elder/Redeemer Boots
* Warlord Body Armor
* Warlord's Mark (Elder Ring/Arcane Brand/Hextouch)
* The Red Nightmare
* Timeless Jewel (Elegant Hubris)
* Replica Farrul's Fur

Personally, I'm using Disciple of the Unyielding at the moment since I'm doing group-self found and it's much easier to get than the others.

yeah actually his list is much more comprehensive than mine so go with it. i would just say b/c you don't need block chance, Red Dream is fine and cheaper than Red Nightmare.
Last edited by TakenNotGranted on Apr 20, 2021, 3:56:39 PM
You can buy a blizzard crown in standard with ignite deals damage faster for the low low price of 300ex

You wish you could buy ANY blizz crown with debuff effect enchant.

Assenats here I come. :)
"
teodar1987 wrote:
You can buy a blizzard crown in standard with ignite deals damage faster for the low low price of 300ex

How much it would be worth? Blizzard Crown with 24% debuff effect in sTD?
"
teodar1987 wrote:

Group lab enchant farming is totally a thing this league. In a group of 6 the harvest lab + prophecy gives (7 * 6 * 3) 126 total enchants per run. It will take a on average 4-5 runs to hit a specific enchant which is a few hours of work if you are relatively slow.
Last edited by Nymel on Apr 20, 2021, 4:52:49 PM
there is none with debuff enchant - thats what made me laugh. And the 3.14 lab adjustment are live in standard, I believe.
"
teodar1987 wrote:
there is none with debuff enchant - thats what made me laugh. And the 3.14 lab adjustment are live in standard, I believe.

I have the aura reservation enchant in Standard but with Twice Enchanted prophecy and the Gift to the Goddess fragment, plus the potential to find the extra Divine Font bonus as a powerup in the Lab, it won't take too long to switch it to Burning Arrow debuff now that the 3.14 changes are live there...
Last edited by TakenNotGranted on Apr 20, 2021, 6:33:35 PM
https://pastebin.com/ACjBiBYK
Have roughly 3 ex now, where do I invest first from here?
"
phx wrote:

How does it feel so far? How are maps and how far have you gotten?
Last edited by Kurnis on Apr 20, 2021, 8:42:06 PM
"
Kurnis wrote:
"
phx wrote:

How does it feel so far? How are maps and how far have you gotten?

Trying to figure out how atlas works, currently unlocking 6th conqueror, doing t5-t8. Damage vs bosses and clear feels fine in alched maps, but because I have no ToH, jewels and only 4 golems, I have almost zero defences and often die in untimatum trials. But mapping in general feels fine.
So I have a question... has anybody tried Cruelty Support? I'm a little unclear on the mechanics and I don't think POB is calculating its damage correctly after fiddling around with it in Standard.

But at first glance I am thinking Cruelty would not be as good as any of the existing supports, because we do too little damage with hits even given Cruelty's +30% more modifier to hit damage.

Agreed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info