Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
Sarciss wrote:
this build lived off of its damage in fully juiced delirium maps imo. it worked well but with extra modifiers in a tight space for ultimatums that are all or nothing i dont really see this working too well considering you're also lacking essential harvest crafts.
The crafting process was already VERY intense for the build, with the new harvest its probably borderline impossible to aquire similar gear.

Ill go with something more tanky or "faketanky" aka block focused as starters and see how BA works a few weeks into the week i guess.

Think you are overblowing the squishiness of this build and how much damage it will lose with crafting. Crafting will affect all builds, and this build can fire arrows that prolif to everything in that small circle and just run around, while golems body block. I was able to use this build to easily kill even juiced maven boss encountered without any real trouble. I hard doubt you need a 'tank' build to push the league mechanic, as generally tank builds do a lot less damage and do it to a lot less area.
I wonder how the build author is feeling about both endgame and leaguestart viability in upcoming 3.14 league. Meanwhile I have a question about early replacements for certain uniques. What do you guys think about Chin Sol bow before acquiring Xoph's Nurture or Abberath Hooves instead of Berek's Respite? Another one is about flat dmg mods on rings/quiver. Since we profit from all kinds of damage, is e.g fire dmg to attacks equal with lightning/physical? Since lightning flats have widest range, should I prioritize them in early game?
Hey to all,

Yeah I think he is underestimating the build potential,
Still, all the concerns now that harvest will be nerfed are also valid,
The loss of dmg will not be as big as we think,
Hardprimat has a budget POB to start and if you look to the items, they are not a big deal to get,
You already have 11M,
Some more tweaks here and there and you can easily get to 16M or more,
If we check each item, we can see that most of the OP modes are not even there,

Some things will disappear and others will come,
We still need to wait for patch notes to see where we stand,
we will manage to get OP items through other ways,
Things will be balanced as usual,

I can say that even without the patch notes, this build will be very strong,
The league mechanic is practically the same as ritual,
Unless they touch the ascendancy,

I´m not saying that i will play this build until the end, i also want to try other mechanics,
Later of course when we can have a better picture of the new builds and interactions,

Still, this build as it is is completely a solid choice,
Hey.

Discussing with a friend of mine and he wants to duo with aurabot and HH for currency farm.
How will this build do with an equipped HH? Will it be a strong farmer with an aurabot tagging along?

Or is it better to do the good old Tornado Shot HH build? :)
Do golems die often in a harder content? Is 4 second resummon enough to deal with it and not feel bad?
My golems practically never died, unless they stood inside a shaper beam. It was very rare.
Praying that hardprimat puts out a leveling guide, or something to choose from before walking into this tree cause right now, everyones asking for it since leaguestart is going to be important.
Hey to all,

I posted before but here it is a levelling POB,
Perhaps not the best but its more than enough,
https://pastebin.com/nxJ0Jt6N
What path of upgrades you guys recommend from league start in order of importance? We have uniques like bow, berek respite/abberath hooves, primordial chain amulet and other golem jewels like eminence/anima stone, cluster jewels and medium tier rare gear like hunter influenced with fire dot stuff. Where should we put money first ? Thanks for help :)

EDIT: According to answer below - yeah i checked it in pob and it matters a lot, but I thought about clusters this way - buying some bases and whenever i have loose scorcheds/reforge fire I just hit it till i get something good or blowback/cooked alive. But what about like first portion of chaoses like 30-50c, should i think about bow first for example and how relevant is golem gear (amulet/unique jewels). Thanks for reply mate .
Last edited by VVrzask on Apr 12, 2021, 2:38:28 PM
"
VVrzask wrote:
What path of upgrades you guys recommend from league start in order of importance? We have uniques like bow, berek respite/abberath hooves, primordial chain amulet and other golem jewels like eminence/anima stone, cluster jewels and medium tier rare gear like hunter influenced with fire dot stuff. Where should we put money first ? Thanks for help :)
Medium clusters are REALLY important for single target dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info