Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

guess i am done for this league
36 challenges, did maven + sirus a9 deathless
5.8k life, 16M dps

imma put the gear on spoiler
Spoiler

i yolo'd all my gear with harvest too bad i missed the last suffix on the helmet
Last edited by Dragoon_Diver on Mar 12, 2021, 7:45:32 PM
What would be the approximate cost to make a decent version? 50ex?
I really enjoy this build, but my gear is far from good, what items/gems i should buy/craft first? i have about 15ex. Is it enough to buy/craft some good armours? Should i but awakened gems first or items? My main problem is dying sometimes from random hits on juiced maps.
I have right clusters and my Lethal pride gives me 10% chance to Intimidate enemies on hit, 5% phys damage taken as Fire, 10% faster ignites and 20% burning damage

Hi, is HH a better belt than the one recommended by OP? the dyadian dawn belt?
Thank you so very much for making this build and explaining how it works.

I wasnt enjoying the league so figured i would invest into the build on standard where i already had stuff lvled and had the resources to atleast buy the start up gear and then move on to crafting. I have since then gotten a bit carried away trying to make high end items....

Seeing as they are removing some of the harvest stuff ill prob try to finish the last few pieces or refine some of the other items, but once again thank you for doing the ground work and making a build where either i blow everything up in a second or die to random exploding porcupine quills 10/10 would get one shot again.
"
aquasnow93 wrote:
Hi, is HH a better belt than the one recommended by OP? the dyadian dawn belt?

in my opinion hh is by far the best belt for the build , we make use of pretty much all auras u can get.
It gives a hugeeeee defensive and offensive boost while mapping and u are fast as f.. .

and for sirus maven , just swap in dyadian + a ring(for bereks) with dex +stats of ur choosing.

video of "the formed" with swap

But it is absolutely not needed though.
Last edited by karlklaps on Mar 13, 2021, 12:16:28 PM
thanks for replying. i see you're using a nice array of flask as well. is BF useful to us? if not i might sell it to buy another medium cluster jewel as i'm missing one ):
i don't want to go into to the min-max of building (not going into harvest craft and RNG craft).

So, What itens i look for the middle term between the budget and the min-max end game setup.

What mods can't missing on gear ???

I think this order of progression should be fine.

- Quiver with 2 mods of DoT dmg.
-Armour with Additional Curse
- Ring with elem weak curse
- Awakened Gems
- Boots With deal dmg faster.
- Unique Jewels (like Watchers Eye, Trancesdent Mind, Lethal Pride)

If Anyone have an advice about what order i should be follow on upgrades and whats stats i look for for the gear.

I think 60ex is the max i'm willing to spend, should be enough to do all content ?
"
aquasnow93 wrote:
thanks for replying. i see you're using a nice array of flask as well. is BF useful to us? if not i might sell it to buy another medium cluster jewel as i'm missing one ):

i would say bottled faith is very good for bosses because u get ur E/O procced faster and a really nice dmg boost.

I am a lil low on crit chance for my liking because i got another boot enchant and a different chest without the attack crit. so i run bf always.

but again, not needed whatsoever
I league started with elementalist stone golem -> ascendant ball lightning miner -> cold BV indigon ascendant (over 800 exalts invested now) and I'm still more impressed by your build. Good job! I didn't get a chance to play yours but I might get some gear just to try it since I'm planning to league start with it next league (3.14), barring any huge nerfs. The gear seems super reasonable (even the expensive version) to league start with and I quickly changed some things in the POB which can easily push damage to 40+million (taking mastermind of discord, switching berek to replica emberwake, etc.)
3.9 Ball lightning miner https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2722511
3.4 Scorching Ray totems https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129884
3.4 Champion facebreaker warchief totem https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2240387

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info