3.13.1c Patch Notes

Bug: Annointed Blight Uniques do not show their annointment like amulets do

+

Please fix this bug at last
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2937018/page/1

It has exited for more than 6 months and it's destroying wealth or causing inconvenience for your standard players every single time.
Automatic map conversion in the - paid for with real money - map tab for example does not work when you would get more than 72 of a unique map because of the downtier bug.
Is this line from the announcement now missing from the patch?

"Fixed a bug where certain map bosses could sometimes fail to transition to their next phase if they were frozen."

That's what I was looking forward to the most.
"
Is this line from the announcement now missing from the patch?

"Fixed a bug where certain map bosses could sometimes fail to transition to their next phase if they were frozen."

That's what I was looking forward to the most.

yep that one is missing
"
Bokich wrote:
Nice zana harvest stealth nerf...

Not really any nerf to Zana, just RNG being RNG. I still get quite a few Harvests from her.
Pls turn back onslaught league everything still works fine at 2013
Game always been so smooth without any issues or even think about em, but in this league crashes per second, freezing, lagging, its totally unplayable.

Why keep adding tons of shits, monsters and billions of things which makes the performance of game worst and worst.

Its really need a lot work on performance, because its unplayable, content is already endless, more and more stuff added just breaking the game performance on max.
Last edited by domino1 on Feb 10, 2021, 8:10:07 AM
"
Fixed a bug where the Uncharted Realms Atlas passive tree wouldn't unlock correctly after defeating The Maven.

And yet a friend of mine still doesn't have them. Granted the patch finally validated him the maven quest but...still missing his 2 last points and seriously malding over it.

Redid the maven fight several times, tried orb of unmaking to reallocate, tried different character. Nop, nothing work.

Good job guys.
"
The Raider's Quartz Infusion ascendancy passive no longer grants a permanent Phasing visual effect.

Why? It has no difference in the gameplay and I enjoyed the phasing look. It reminds me that the char I'm playing has phasing. If I want to see my char I'll go to my hideout or to the city, where people can see my MTX because that's what you wanted to do when removing this effect.

Let me put it to you, people won't buy MTX when they see them on other people's chars.
Looks like GGG fixed texture loading issue (or returned to how it was before). Locations load much faster, thanks!
Thx GGG for fixing Arcane surge

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info