[3.13] Occultist Hexblast Blackflame Chaos Ignite | All content viable | 27 mil Shaper Ignite

Would you mind posting a couple of videos of either boss killing or mapping? Build seems interesting, but occultists had always a problem with killing bosses.
guys how to level this...
"
erasa_bleo wrote:

I want ot try:
act 1 -- Blight
act 2-3 -- ED
act 4- -- Hexblast or Bane with Profane Bloom ascendancy node

but I'm still noob so I'm afraid I will fail
Last edited by penetrator9000 on Mar 31, 2021, 12:40:41 PM
"
Wouldnt herald of ash be good option

No I’m positive herald of ash does practically nothing, and if you can fit another aura, use Anger instead

"
Would you mind posting a couple of videos

No sorry, I accidentally deleted my recorded video, and I sold the character’s gears way back.

"

Asenath's Gentle Touch should carry you nicely if you’re still playing in ritual,

If you’re looking for league starter, run ED Contagion until you have one of the cluster jewels and a blackflame before you transition to hexblast
Check out my other builds:
[3.14] Champion Relic of the Pact Petrified Blood
[3.13] Occultist Hexblast Blackflame Chaos Ignite
The new essence crafts can add 5 to max doom. Would it be worth it to replace Blackflame with a essence crafted ring?
"
The new essence crafts can add 5 to max doom. Would it be worth it to replace Blackflame with a essence crafted ring?

Sure but then you’ll be playing a trickster ignite variant.
You can replace the other ring with it though
I'm gonna try this as my ultimate league start, so 1 question. Can we use vixen's entrapment for applying flammability, temp chains, vulnerability before acquiring asenath's gloves? Other staff is the same - selfcasting despair then hexblast. It seems it won't hurt but i'm totally new to doom mechanis so highly appreciate your answer. BTW pob shows 987k damage with 2 ashcallers, no clusters, no damage affix on jewellry, no blackflame with 0 wither stacks in 4link(ignite prolif, combustion, unbound ailments).
"
Can we use vixen's entrapment for applying flammability, temp chains, vulnerability

Don't use flammability, it's useless, but other than that, yea vixen is great

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info