[3.14] Aurastacking SRS, Destroy the endgame! Aurabots check this out!

Yes, other minion build's require investment into other thing's , SRS is the most efficient minion with just aura's.

Its pretty chill to map with srs, just make sure you use melee splash on clear and WED while bossing
"
maomh55 wrote:
Fara: Grats on the item hope to see character's pob soon! ;)

Thanks! That was first item crafted for build, most of my other gear is just low-mid tier :D Crafting gear piece by piece. This is the belt i made today (think i can fit aspect somewhere else, it was just too easy to make attributes here):

Damage is great already (have all 5 20 awakened gems, 20 20 auras, will corrupt/buy 21 20 soon). But map mod "+#% to monster elemental resistance" completely kills clearspeed for me, i have to hit every rare to reduce their resistances. Any ways to deal with it better?
Last edited by faraddox on Feb 16, 2021, 10:51:14 AM
"
maomh55 wrote:
at a glance you dont have 300% aura effect, disaster!

-get a perfect roll on aura effect on your victario's
-get the conqurer's potency

that should let you hit 90% all res and extra phys reduction/attk+castspeed from your auras!

Your weapon has crafted cast speed on it it should be minion attack speed!
if you feel you lack speed to pump srs then you should prioritize getting haste out of the victario's

Your weapon should really be merged with a awakener orb to get level 1 fortify support!

Remember for general mapping remove WED and add Melee splash

Thanks for the feed back, i finally hit 300% Aura Effect, got the max roll on victarios + upgraded all my medium clusters to 6 passives to hit 300%, did my first A8 of this league with this build ezpz, damage still feels low so i am goin go awaken orb my staff soon. Cheers

Also do i need to quality the aura gems??

Last edited by Z333k on Feb 16, 2021, 11:04:52 AM
"
Z333k wrote:
Also do i need to quality the aura gems??

For normal quality it gives area of effect for auras. So raging spirits won't lose their damage while they are too far. For alternate qualities it is 100% required to enable their mechanics (ailment avoidance on purities for example).
So it seems the only way the high-tier staff is really significantly more DPS (~10% more) than the mid-tier is if you hit both suffixes, Hatred effect and the 4% dmg per aura.

+5 and just 4% dmg mod has it at only 1% more DPS than the mid-tier. +5 and only the hatred effect has it significantly worse than the mid-tier.

Mentioning it just in case people get turned off the build because of the staff. Mid-tier is easy to make and not that much worse.
Last edited by Mecielle on Feb 17, 2021, 6:15:59 AM

Another piece of gear i made today :) Es could be higher, last es aug was unlucky :D %es are both t1.
With elevated avoid ailments on boots, crafted on gloves and helmet i have 100% without using jewel implicits and anomalous purities (but as soon as i get 21 20 anomalous purities i'll get implicits and will be able to drop one crafted suffix).
Just thought. If somebody is interested about crafting process for belt or helm i made, i can write it step by step, it's all pretty easy and deterministic.
Last edited by faraddox on Feb 17, 2021, 9:09:20 AM
"
faraddox wrote:

Another piece of gear i made today :) Es could be higher, last es aug was unlucky :D %es are both t1.
With elevated avoid ailments on boots, crafted on gloves and helmet i have 100% without using jewel implicits and anomalous purities (but as soon as i get 21 20 anomalous purities i'll get implicits and will be able to drop one crafted suffix).
Just thought. If somebody is interested about crafting process for belt or helm i made, i can write it step by step, it's all pretty easy and deterministic.

thanks for sharing! can you please explain in detail step by step? I know a fair bit, but don't understand how Maven Orbs work.

Thank you! Sick helm BTW

1) Buy 86 base with "Haste has 15% reduced mana reservation" (less than 1ex usually).
2) Use perfect fossils till 30% quality.
3) Slam with redeemer orb to get influence.
4) Chaos orb spam till t1 mana reservation. If you got any other influence mod - great, skip next step.
5) If you have only t1 mana reservation, than you have to aug influence mod in harvest. Or you can block all suffixes and aug cold to force "phys taken as cold".
6) Maven orb works pretty easy. Item should have at least 2 influence modifiers (mana reservation and phys taken as cold for example). When used, it consumes one influence mod to upgrade tier of another. Tier 1 modifiers in this case become Tier 0 (Elevated).
Pray to RNG gods and use Maven orb on helmet. If you got t0 mana reservation - great. If you got another t0, you can sell it to get some currency back (that's why i'm always trying to get double t1 for maven orb, so i never waste currency). If you just upgraded some other mod - repeat crafting this helmet from step 4.
7) Check market for t0 elemental damage taken by enemies, it could be cheaper sometimes than crafting. In this case you can skip next steps and go to 11.
8) Buy 86 hubris with shaper influence (if you want some currency back when maven orb hits wrong mod).
9) Use chaos spam or prismatic fossils. With fossils you have higher chances to get more than 1 shaper mods. You need "Nearby Enemies take 6% increased Elemental Damage" and some other shaper mod, perfectly t1 to save currency later.
10) Pray to RNG gods again, slam Maven orb. Hope you get "Nearby Enemies take 9% increased Elemental Damage" with first try (i got it from 4th).
11) Take awakener's orb, click helm with elemental damage taken, then helm with enchant and mana reservation.
12) Check 3rd suffix now. You should try to clear it (by tag with harvest preferably, or if there is no other ways - non-influence to influence, hoping that it will give prefix or tagged mod).
13) Craft any suffix on crafting bench, for next step there should be no free suffixes.
14) There are 2 ways of getting es now. You can use "Reforge, keeping suffixes" or free prefixes, aug defence and reroll it till t1 flat or %. Then aug 2 times again.
I used reforge, got lucky with t1 %, then lucky t1 hybrid %, and unlucky t5 flat.
15) Divine it till perfect (divine es firstly, if you got max es but low mana reserve - craft prefixes cannot be changed to divine reservation safely).
16) Craft "25% chance to avoid elemental ailments" or any other suffix you want (attributes for example).

This belt is easier than it looks.
1) Buy stygian belt, 86ilvl with crusader influence.
2) Spam it with
until you get also t1 strength.
3) For next step you should have 3 prefixes without Defence tag (reforge them or aug some mods, 3rd can be filled with crafting bench). 3rd suffix should be free.
4) Aug defence. At this point only one defence mod is available: #% increased energy shield recovery rate. Remove-add defence till t1.
5) Divine all suffixes until perfect (you can divine int and str, and then use harvest to divine defence).
6) Now you can remove all prefixes one by one using their tags or just reforge keeping suffixes. Ideally you should have one defence mod and one influence mod, and one free prefix after this step (if you removed all mods, then just aug def and aug influence).
7) Craft suffixes cannot be changed.
8) Remove-add defence until t1 flat es.
9) Remove-add influence modifier until t1 % increased es. WARNING! Don't use augment defence there. While you have better chances to get %es, you can also hit armour which cannot be safely removed.
10) Divine prefixes until perfect, remove Suffixes cannot be changed.
11) Craft Armour + ES until perfect es and near perfect armour.
12) Use Tempering catalysts to get 20% quality.
Gratz, you got GG belt and saved 1-2 suffixes with t1 strength!
Last edited by faraddox on Feb 17, 2021, 11:56:52 AM
How much do you think is a good budget to start this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info