[3.14] Aurastacking SRS, Destroy the endgame! Aurabots check this out!

Great build! Always wanted to play endgame with SRS, now it's time! Can you please explain crafting process for staff? I know how to craft prefixes, but can't find any way to craft suffixes other than r/a influence mods.
Last edited by faraddox on Feb 14, 2021, 8:26:23 AM
"
faraddox wrote:
Great build! Always wanted to play endgame with SRS, now it's time! Can you please explain crafting process for staff? I know how to craft prefixes, but can't find any way to craft suffixes other than r/a influence mods.

Thats how u do.
Craft prefixes block third prefix with minion damage craft, redeemer exalt slam hope for good mod. Harvest aug influence mod x2 and hope again for good mods. If u wont hit aura mod harvest remove/add influence mod.
Thats how i crafted mine. Hardest was to hit +fire gems. I used like 50x rem/add fire to get tier 2...
"
quaz33r wrote:
"
faraddox wrote:

Thats how u do.
Craft prefixes block third prefix with minion damage craft, redeemer exalt slam hope for good mod. Harvest aug influence mod x2 and hope again for good mods. If u wont hit aura mod harvest remove/add influence mod.
Thats how i crafted mine. Hardest was to hit +fire gems. I used like 50x rem/add fire to get tier 2...

Already made +5 :) Waiting for some stuff from my previous chars to sell to continue crafting.
Hello, thanks for the reply

Got the build up and running , but feels really underwhelming , i know i am messing up something major cant really figure it out, could u plz check it out

https://pastebin.com/TU6nYY6C
at a glance you dont have 300% aura effect, disaster!

-get a perfect roll on aura effect on your victario's
-get the conqurer's potency

that should let you hit 90% all res and extra phys reduction/attk+castspeed from your auras!

Your weapon has crafted cast speed on it it should be minion attack speed!
if you feel you lack speed to pump srs then you should prioritize getting haste out of the victario's

Your weapon should really be merged with a awakener orb to get level 1 fortify support!

Remember for general mapping remove WED and add Melee splash
Last edited by maomh55 on Feb 14, 2021, 8:07:54 PM
You did a a8 sirus for me a while ago and i got amazed by the build, my budget now stands around 35ex, would you say it's enough?
im playing your build still low level but feel my dps very low how can i make budget weapon for your build only have 9 ex atm

https://pastebin.com/wtnFEqAi

Finally, after 50ex+ spent on rem-add influence xD Sadly didn't get hatred in next 2 augs.
May be i'll try again when after crafting all other gear :)
And just noticed that cast speed is removable. Time for another slam!
Last edited by faraddox on Feb 15, 2021, 6:09:19 PM
WarbringerMaRin: Check the guide, mid tier section weapon, just use an awakener orb to combine your current weapon with a level 1 fortify weapon ( make sure to keep the correct base ) then clean it and multimod it for minion attack speed and minion damage.

Grab Elemental equilibrium in your tree and use smite to apply it for bosses.

Fara: Grats on the item hope to see character's pob soon! ;)
Last edited by maomh55 on Feb 16, 2021, 6:55:34 AM
did you try to play with specters somthing like SO i wanted to play with this because im not big fan of SRS play style i used to play brain dead builds like summoner or vortex xD with only 2 SO specters my clear speed was great but single target is meh...did u try any other play style with this build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info