[3.14] Aurastacking SRS, Destroy the endgame! Aurabots check this out!

"
Kroschak wrote:
Thanks for the guide! I am finally level 80 and mapping feels very good. As of now I am using the low budget version. But could you please explain how you manage to not allocate the first two or three points after each starting area in your PoB? I don´t get it....

After you get your ascendency you can allocate from the witch starting point. then as long as youre connected there, you can un-allocate the ones by the scion start
Anyone have ideas for league starting with this?

I mean, I see the budget version but even that seems a stretch for league start.

I threw one together on standard with alphas + victarios + white 5 link staff and all level 17 gems.

I figure that comes close to simulating when you first hit maps. Seems ok but sitting on 1300es.

Im going to look at it some more tonight cause I really wanna play an aura support that can solo when my buddies arent on.
I rarely play temp leagues, so I'm no expert. But I don't see this build as league starter at all. Clusters, RMR jewels, even some basic equipment can be hard to get at the start. But few weeks into the league it will be available and affordable. So I would start with something simple and reliable, make some currency and then reroll into this.
Handmade cursors for PoE: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740991
"
Flying_Mage wrote:
I rarely play temp leagues, so I'm no expert. But I don't see this build as league starter at all. Clusters, RMR jewels, even some basic equipment can be hard to get at the start. But few weeks into the league it will be available and affordable. So I would start with something simple and reliable, make some currency and then reroll into this.

well last night I just used victarios and alphas howl, 5 link white staff. and was able to easily and relatively quickly clear through yellows. simulated level 65 and no uber lab

Drop the defensive auras and you dont even need any of that RMR stuff, then as you gear up just keep adding the purities back in. the biggest drawback seems to be starting CI is always tough.

I'll be most likely league starting this, so I'll let you guys know how it goes.
Last edited by AdamSanders on Apr 10, 2021, 8:38:33 AM
"
AdamSanders wrote:
"
Flying_Mage wrote:

well last night I just used victarios and alphas howl, 5 link white staff. and was able to easily and relatively quickly clear through yellows. simulated level 65 and no uber lab

Drop the defensive auras and you dont even need any of that RMR stuff, then as you gear up just keep adding the purities back in. the biggest drawback seems to be starting CI is always tough.

I'll be most likely league starting this, so I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Hello, I'm considering going back to Poe for next league launch, I did not played it for a while and I believe a lot of things changed since then (for example, I definitively not know what cluster jewels are). However I remember liking playing SRS back in the days, and I'm definitely searching for a build that goes toward a lot of tankiness therefore this build seems perfect. I have troubles however to define a good path to follow if I want to play this from the beginning so I would love to read feedback from you.
[/quote]

Hello, I'm considering going back to Poe for next league launch, I did not played it for a while and I believe a lot of things changed since then (for example, I definitively not know what cluster jewels are). However I remember liking playing SRS back in the days, and I'm definitely searching for a build that goes toward a lot of tankiness therefore this build seems perfect. I have troubles however to define a good path to follow if I want to play this from the beginning so I would love to read feedback from you.[/quote]

TBH - first league back in awhile, ide play something more straight forward. theres plenty of necromancer builds that are much more straightforward.

Carrion golems.
"
AdamSanders wrote:

TBH - first league back in awhile, ide play something more straight forward. theres plenty of necromancer builds that are much more straightforward.

Carrion golems.

Well the point is I do not really like necromancer, I like aurastacking but I like playing alone so I can't play as aurabot and I enjoy SRS because it feels more like missiles than actual summons. Also, I want to play Scion as it's my favorite class since the very beginning of the game (since I unlocked it anyway, which is a while ago). Furthermore, I love ES based builds and builds that do not fully rely on flask for actual DPS. As I've said, I'm considering going back to PoE, but for this I need a build I could really enjoy, and this one looks like it. One of the main things that made me leave PoE in the first place is the awful economy, but with the different changes in the patch I have good hopes that generating currency just by playing will be a bit more enjoyable / efficient now.
Last edited by Aranéïde on Apr 11, 2021, 6:10:52 AM
Have a friend thinking of playing an aurabot character like this. If we play duo together, any suggestion(s) on the best DPS builds to take advantage of this setup?
"
Elvondar wrote:
Have a friend thinking of playing an aurabot character like this. If we play duo together, any suggestion(s) on the best DPS builds to take advantage of this setup?

Check out Snap OW on youtube, he has quite a few recent videos detailing ideal group compositions including aurabot etc.

Keep in mind there's still patch notes to be released soon with quite a few nerfs so check those out to make sure.
IGN CuppingBallsAllDay
Hello. This build looks like a lot of fun to play. I mainly play in party with a couple of friends and in Ritual (our first full league) we randomly died quite frequently, which was very frustrating. I decided to play a support to help mitigate that for Ultimatum, but I'd also like to do solo content on my own time and this build seems to fit the bill perfectly.
You stated that this is a good league starter, but don't provide any information on how to accomplish that (the build does say it's work-in-progress, so I assume you just haven't gotten there yet). I'm still fairly new at this game and have quite a bit to learn, so I have no idea how to level this character without a leveling guide section. Could you please give some advice on how I should approach it when the league begins? Or should I just choose a different build to league-start with and then switch over to this when I'm higher level and have some currency to spend?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info