The Warlord Mystery Box Concept Art - Misery

nice
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
There isn't an actual bow MTX is there? I don't recall seeing a bow in the trailer.

Anyways, after spending so much on the Twilight mystery box to try and complete even just one of the Sunrise/Nightfall sets I don't think I'll ever be doing mystery boxes again.
Will have to learn patience instead.

On a sidenote, when can we expect the music for this mystery box to enter the Hideout music player? IIRC, not even the Twilight mystery box theme is available yet in the hideout.

Don't even try getting those scam boxes, I literally spent 2300 points for these boxes and did not receive a single misery gloves, but received 3 misery chest instead. I received like stupid f*kn pets and hideout decorations consecutively. Take note that the misery gloves is uncommon while the chests are rare and yet I got 3 of them. Its very unbalanced. On top of that, I had an insane FPS drop rate until now while I have everything equipped especially with the despair herald effect. I cant even use them all at the same time without my FPS dropping. Like, my game freezes for a few seconds while doing a fully juiced T16 map. This does not occur while I have other MTXs equipped. Been playing this game since 2013, I love supporting GGG for the future, but I am afraid we ain't gettin no love back from these guys. I asked them for assistance but they take at least 24 hours to respond, then they just gon keep asking you to follow these stupid steps that might possibly fix the issue even after providing legit proof of SS of of my unstable FPS.
Last edited by raawwrr on Feb 8, 2021, 7:55:02 AM
I'm sorry, are we just going to ignore the fact that the art for the box was stolen wholesale from Nightwish's "Once" album cover? You made a token attempt to hide the hilariously obvious retrace.

Given the state that the game is in I can't decide if this is funny or simply sad.
yes lads, pay more money

"
kadamor wrote:
"
Arcanist_ wrote:

erhm you know the guys that does the mtx and the guys that code the game are completly different people ?
On top of that the code of this game is a pure mess that probably need a complete rework because at this point each time they fix something it break somewhere else and i don't think they can do that in a short timeframe

So, if we only see the work of designers, as opposed to the work of other developers, then maybe it is worth hiring more people to do the work that is really needed? Let me remind you that the trade has been performing poorly for almost a month now, the performance in this league has dropped once again, and texture streaming is not working. In this situation, do people want to see more news about MTX?

Show me a single game development team that posts actual dev diaries the same way concept art posts are made.
Don't be a muppet, these are eye candy for people who appreciate the craftsmanship of assets and prebakes. Nearly every game developer does this, hell, even WoW does this on frequent bases.
Besides even if they were to try that with actual dev process, more than half of it would be redacted due to a high risk of reverse engineering (basically possibility to create undetectable cheats) and the other half nobody would understand anyway.
If you wanna whine, do it, but do it where everyone does it - reddit, it's basically the equivalent of standard league, it's where all the trash ends up. But do use some common sense before throwing around absurd suggestions like the above one.
No rest for the wicked.
"
kadamor wrote:
"
Arcanist_ wrote:

erhm you know the guys that does the mtx and the guys that code the game are completly different people ?
On top of that the code of this game is a pure mess that probably need a complete rework because at this point each time they fix something it break somewhere else and i don't think they can do that in a short timeframe

So, if we only see the work of designers, as opposed to the work of other developers, then maybe it is worth hiring more people to do the work that is really needed? Let me remind you that the trade has been performing poorly for almost a month now, the performance in this league has dropped once again, and texture streaming is not working. In this situation, do people want to see more news about MTX?

Yes, because I quite enjoy those articles about art desing.
Clearly the better half of the warlord box :)
DAMN!
hmmmmm
"
relentlex wrote:
I'm sorry, are we just going to ignore the fact that the art for the box was stolen wholesale from Nightwish's "Once" album cover? You made a token attempt to hide the hilariously obvious retrace.

Given the state that the game is in I can't decide if this is funny or simply sad.

The Angel in that coverart is a 100 year old statue in rome called the Angel of grief. Nightwish themselves "retraced" the staue for the coverart almost exactly. Even if you didnt know about the statue, this is easily found out by visiting the albums Wikipedia page. Maybe you should do a little bit of research next time before you make quite serious allegations about copying aftwork.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info